MIN at CHI Game Thread

adam

Winner gets worse draft pick and 3rd place bragging rights, loser takes the NFC North cellar and almost locks in a top 10 pick.

I am torn, I really want a win and for us to go on a 7 game run and totally redeem ourselves, but the other half says this season is toast and the only way to get change is to tank even further. If we lose to Minny at home with AP, we need to fire someone within an hour of the game ending.

Winner gets worse draft pick and 3rd place bragging rights, loser takes the NFC North cellar and almost locks in a top 10 pick.

I am torn, I really want a win and for us to go on a 7 game run and totally redeem ourselves, but the other half says this season is toast and the only way to get change is to tank even further. If we lose to Minny at home with AP, we need to fire someone within an hour of the game ending.

As sad as it is and painful for me to admit; I almost don't care. Not even sure I'm watching the game.

Nothing happened to change the fact that Trestman and this staff needs to go at season's end. Cutler throws and INT at end of half, anybody that wants him can have him. Can't get too excited over a defensive performance against a rookie QB.

Yep. Minnesota looks like the worst offense in football. Bridewater either can't throw it downfield or they are actively avoiding it as a gameplan. Bears D not getting tested at all. Everything is dink and dunk.

Trestman still gave us hope for a tank win today, though. His god awful coaching cost this team at least 3 points and probably more if you count some of the pre-snap penalties, which is a reflection upon coaching as well.

Really? That Rugby playin is having an effect on your cognitive reasoning.

Like Uncle Buck says, this is game Chicago SHOULD be winning and is doing so...barely.

Yes really. Check the ranks. Vikings are 6th in total D, 3rd in sacks, and 3rd in passing yards allowed.

At that point when I made the comment, Jay was playing out of his mind...Of course as I write that though he throws a pick.