MIN at CHI Game Thread

adam

I have mixed feelings. If we are the team that would should be, it shouldn't have come down to an interception in the endzone to seal the victory against a rookie QB on the road. We still have 1 game with more than 27 points, and for this offense, that is hard to believe.

I like how Marshall and Jeffery are playing, Marshall is almost willing this team to victory. We still need to cut down on the turnovers. If we end up at 7-9, and 3rd in the division with the 18th pick, this is a worthless win. If we can string together 5 wins and make this a competitive season in December, then it is a great win and building block for the future.

Trestman is like F it. I have never seen a team go for it so much on 4th down when they were up.

[/quote

Maybe he learned that play call from Mike McCarthy from the two times they destroyed us this year. Only difference is Green Bay does not call a QB sweep and actually puts it in the end zone.

I like how Marshall and Jeffery are playing, Marshall is almost willing this team to victory. We still need to cut down on the turnovers. If we end up at 7-9, and 3rd in the division with the 18th pick, this is a worthless win. If we can string together 5 wins and make this a competitive season in December, then it is a great win and building block for the future.

I think something needs to be said for Fortes play too. He actually saved the team early on when they were being penalized in what seems like every other play.

And for what it's worth and knowing how horrible the D has been playing, I personally hope that Allen comes back next year . He's had a rough start probably mostly due to illness. But given his veteran status and how he seems a pretty optimistic guy I think his leadership will prove invaluable for the D. Especially when you compare him to the likes of Briggs.