negative thoughts of a optimist

Stinger226

I havent been on here much during the season, am caught up i FF and Draftkings betting. Instead of going through all these threads to catch up, will just share my thoughts here.

The Bears are just bad, all the optimist of last year and the offseason has took a nosedive. They still could make the playoffs if they win out, but odds are that are slim to none.

Trestman has lost his team and the great offensive mind is coaching scared.

Cutler is just a turnover prone QB with a great arm and questionable decisions.

The one bright spot is Matt Forte, enough said there.

Were no longer playing downfield, now in to the dink and dunk formation with a 25 million dollar QB.

Defense has moments but have lousy LB play, a on again off again DL. The safeties are terrible,and all of the bad affects the play of ok CBs.

Coaching has flown south, we need to lose out to at least get in better draft position, but will go 8-8, 7-9 and be forever mediocre.

Emery has made some descent decisions but has plenty bad to go with it.

It starts with who hired Emery(need to go), the coach, everything needs to be redone.

Its not going to happen but we need a football czar type to be brought in and blow everything up.

None of this will happen, so we will long suffer with mediocrity.

We have some talent to start with but need 3 years of good drafts to right this ship, and I dont trust Emery to do that.

I hate to align myself with the TTs and Grzzlies of this website, but Im agreeing with alot of the negative side of the Bears.

Your takeaway is quite similar to mine. It's sad, but I fear true.

I havent been on here much during the season, am caught up i FF and Draftkings betting. Instead of going through all these threads to catch up, will just share my thoughts here.

The Bears are just bad, all the optimist of last year and the offseason has took a nosedive. They still could make the playoffs if they win out, but odds are that are slim to none.

Were no longer playing downfield, now in to the dink and dunk formation with a 25 million dollar QB.

Defense has moments but have lousy LB play, a on again off again DL. The safeties are terrible,and all of the bad affects the play of ok CBs.

Coaching has flown south, we need to lose out to at least get in better draft position, but will go 8-8, 7-9 and be forever mediocre.

It starts with who hired Emery(need to go), the coach, everything needs to be redone.

Its not going to happen but we need a football czar type to be brought in and blow everything up.

We have some talent to start with but need 3 years of good drafts to right this ship, and I dont trust Emery to do that.

I hate to align myself with the TTs and Grzzlies of this website, but Im agreeing with alot of the negative side of the Bears.

I am sad to say I agree.

:dabears