Nothing to see here

AZ54

I hate the Cowboys and their fans are arrogant. With that out of the way…

Offensive line…is the Michael Ola experiment over? He's been alright for us but we've bounced him all over the place and tonight he just fell flat on his face. I don't know if he was injured or just got pulled for bad play. All I know is that suddenly there is #79 Ryan Groy out there at LG. It seemed that pass protection was better with Groy out there and the offense was more productive with him out there but I'll have to re-watch the game. Run blocking…just hit or miss with more misses than hits.

RB….Forte with no excuse for his fumble. I like Matt, classy guy, works hard, but at some point it would be nice to see our RB make the first defender miss. I remember years ago that was the common refrain on the board for our RBs yet Forte gets a pass on that expectation. It doesn't matter if it's a DB or LB he will be tackled. I want to see more of Carey. He's not fast but he's much quicker around the LOS, mix it up a bit. I'm not looking to get rid of Forte but next year we need to put some effort into getting another good RB, no more of the high dollar Michael Bush end-of-career types either.

WRs…Marquess Wilson is definitely quicker than either Marshall/Jeffrey as seen on one slant pass, we need that on field. With Marshall likely going to IR he's going to get his chance to show us what he can do and he needs to show more than what we saw tonight. Jeffrey was his usual steady self finishing with 95yds and 1 TD. Martellus Bennett played well and it was nice to see us go in his direction a lot. Wish we'd done more of that in some other games but despite that he might finish the season as a 1000 yd receiver.

QB…Cutler had a good game IMO. I see articles out there faulting him for the lack of points early but he's not running the football. He's not blocking and more importantly he's not playing defense. When he got time he was effective. Forced a pass into the end zone at the end of the game.

Defense…Dline no pressure most of the night. Nothing up the middle whatsoever. A few times we got something off the edge but on one key play Willie Young took a bad angle on Romo ending up in a broken play for a TD. Is Jared Allen even playing? Yes he's out there. Overall the Dline was manhandled all night. Cowboys have one of the best Olines in the league and we still need a couple more pieces to get our Dline where it needs to be.

LBs…John Bostic you have been around too long to be making basic fundamental errors. He was in great coverage of the TE on the 3rd and 15 play and runs step for step with him but right at the first down line Whitten stops and turns to his left to look back at Romo. Bostic turns right and looks at Romo. While his back was turned Romo threw it behind Bostic for the 1st down. Anyone who played high school sports like basketball or even soccer knows you don't take your eyes off the man you are covering. SMC…does ok when plays come at him he holds his ground even against some Oline blocks but he's not reading things and getting into the gaps to make plays for a loss. In fact none of the LBs did in this game, they just wait for the play to get to them. In Bostic's case waiting in his gap would be a good thing. The closing speed of SMC on Murray and tackle on that one outlet pass near the sideline was excellent. Christian Jones belongs on the football field. His athleticism and closing speed standout. He's making plenty of mistakes too but just give him the game experience now.

DBs…same day different…no... same results. Stay in the soft zone outside leverage where the LBs are supposed to be in the underneath inside leverage except no LBs are there and on deeper routes safeties are always late to the show.

These guys (Fuller, Jennings) would be ok for 2-3 sec if we went man or more press coverage but with no pass rush we won't be covering anybody for 4-5 seconds.

Coaching…we have many threads covering this.

I would like to see what Kadeem Carey can do the last 3 games of the year. There's no reason to play Matt Forte anymore. I would rest any important player the last 2 games of the year as to avoid what happened with Brandon Marshall last night or what happened to Brian Urlacher several years ago when that idiot Major Wright took out his knee in a game that only screwed up their draft pick...

Forte, while productive, isn't a guy that D-coordinators are going to lose sleep over. It's weird ranking him among RB's because he is so productive yet I wouldn't take him over like 10 other RB's in this league if I had the choice. He is a better pass catcher than he is a runner, and he seems to have lost what little explosiveness he used to have as a young player. The future at RB is right around the corner.

Give Kadeem Carey a chance. There's no risk. Let's see what Marquess Wilson can do in the last 3 games with Marshall out. Let's see if any of these young LB'ers can show out (I doubt it). Sit Chris Conte for good.

I would like to see what Kadeem Carey can do the last 3 games of the year. There's no reason to play Matt Forte anymore. I would rest any important player the last 2 games of the year as to avoid what happened with Brandon Marshall last night or what happened to Brian Urlacher several years ago when that idiot Major Wright took out his knee in a game that only screwed up their draft pick...

Forte, while productive, isn't a guy that D-coordinators are going to lose sleep over. It's weird ranking him among RB's because he is so productive yet I wouldn't take him over like 10 other RB's in this league if I had the choice. He is a better pass catcher than he is a runner, and he seems to have lost what little explosiveness he used to have as a young player. The future at RB is right around the corner.

Give Kadeem Carey a chance. There's no risk. Let's see what Marquess Wilson can do in the last 3 games with Marshall out. Let's see if any of these young LB'ers can show out (I doubt it). Sit Chris Conte for good.

All sounds good to me.

And pack the coaching staffs bags.

No don't rest Forte, I need him for my fantasy playoff run he can rest in week 17 lol