DJ Williams on IR

AZ54

I'm not surprised to see DJ Williams on IR. His career is over. I applaud the move to sign a FB. I like having a FB on the roster and I think it helped our running game last year. It's a bit late but at least indicates we are looking at this for next season.

http://chicagosuntimes.com/sports/bears-li...njured-reserve/

Interesting that we are 2-1 with a FB and 3-7 without one.

I'm not surprised to see DJ Williams on IR. His career is over. I applaud the move to sign a FB. I like having a FB on the roster and I think it helped our running game last year. It's a bit late but at least indicates we are looking at this for next season.

http://chicagosuntimes.com/sports/bears-li...njured-reserve/

Technically his career was over about four years ago when he was injured the first time in Denver. He was such a horrible signing.

I remember when Clutts was with the team and how effective they were in having him at FB. Still can't understand why they went away from it. I realize that was before Emery's time but still....

Technically his career was over about four years ago when he was injured the first time in Denver. He was such a horrible signing.

I remember when Clutts was with the team and how effective they were in having him at FB. Still can't understand why they went away from it. I realize that was before Emery's time but still....

I believe Clutts will be a FA after this season. Go get him Phil