Bad Bears Bingo

BearFan2000

Was listening to the score before the pregame and they gave me an idea. Bad Bears Bingo. I made a list of all the typical dumb things the Bears do in a course of a game and made up a bingo card of those things and as I see it happen on screen, I place a bingo chip LOL Might as well find a way to entertain myself while watching this disaster of a football team.

You could also do some fun drinking games so you don't remember the game afterwards:

Drink once on any Bears penalty, every 3 and out on offense, and for every first down allowed on defense

Drink twice for every missed tackle on defense, and when the opposing team scores

Drink three times when Cutler gets sacked, throws an INT, or fumbles

Drink four times if commentators say "unbelievable" "unacceptable" "wow" "I don't know" "terrible" "speechless" "loss for words" "bad"

Drink five times for a blocked punt, FG, botched fake punt or onside kick, or a failed challenge

You could also do some fun drinking games so you don't remember the game afterwards:

Drink once on any Bears penalty, every 3 and out on offense, and for every first down allowed on defense

Drink twice for every missed tackle on defense, and when the opposing team scores

Drink four times if commentators say "unbelievable" "unacceptable" "wow" "I don't know" "terrible" "speechless" "loss for words" "bad"

Drink five times for a blocked punt, FG, botched fake punt or onside kick, or a failed challenge

man I'm all for drinking to numb the pain of the game but by the sounds of that I might be dead by end of 1st

LOL!