Is it OK to root for the Cards?

madlithuanian

I need to root for someone to knock out GB...

Part of why I was very pleased to see Buffalo do what they did this last week. And for what its worth, is there something on the horizon for GB? And not in the good sense. In the last two weeks it looks as though teams are starting to figure them out. Two weeks ago it was Atlanta (admittedly not a great team this year) who kept it close then this week Buffalo was able to humble Rodgers and crew.

As far as cheering for Arizona I'd say yes. Their history lies in Chicago so I'm all for it. Although they are starting their third string Qb this week so it looks like we'll really see how good Arians is.

For me I'll be cheering with my sister who is a big fan of the Broncos (and lives in the same neighborhood as Payton). I'd like to see him get one more before he retires.

Seeing Orton ding them made me happy!

I basically root for Bears, then against GB, then for teams that have yet to win a SB. Part of the reason I want the Cardinals at this point. But the rooting is just to keep me interested now that fantasy is over. Our season was over months ago!

Part of why I was very pleased to see Buffalo do what they did this last week. And for what its worth, is there something on the horizon for GB? And not in the good sense. In the last two weeks it looks as though teams are starting to figure them out. Two weeks ago it was Atlanta (admittedly not a great team this year) who kept it close then this week Buffalo was able to humble Rodgers and crew.

As far as cheering for Arizona I'd say yes. Their history lies in Chicago so I'm all for it. Although they are starting their third string Qb this week so it looks like we'll really see how good Arians is.

For me I'll be cheering with my sister who is a big fan of the Broncos (and lives in the same neighborhood as Payton). I'd like to see him get one more before he retires.

Seeing Orton ding them made me happy!

I basically root for Bears, then against GB, then for teams that have yet to win a SB. Part of the reason I want the Cardinals at this point. But the rooting is just to keep me interested now that fantasy is over. Our season was over months ago!

Same here Bears are my fav team second favorite is who ever is playing the Packers, third fav whoever is playing the cowboys unless it's the Packers in which case I remain neutral cause I can't bring myself to root for either. In our Division I'm rooting for Detroit to take it.

I sure can't wait till GB's luck runs out and they return to yearly suckitude they and their fans could stand being humbled. I enjoyed every min of the Packers Bills game for multiple reasons. We have an annoying fantasy owner in our league who likes to brag especially as the #1 seed in our fantasy playoffs got humbled by the #4 seed due to Rodgers and R. Jennings getting re-injured. That set the stage for me as the #2 seed facing off against the #4 seed for the Championship this weekend. Fantasy has been my silver lining this season. Since week 3 I've gone 10-2 and have been dominating the league. But once fantasy is over I'll quickly run out of reason to watch NFL football.

Same here Bears are my fav team second favorite is who ever is playing the Packers, third fav whoever is playing the cowboys unless it's the Packers in which case I remain neutral cause I can't bring myself to root for either. In our Division I'm rooting for Detroit to take it.

I sure can't wait till GB's luck runs out and they return to yearly suckitude they and their fans could stand being humbled. I enjoyed every min of the Packers Bills game for multiple reasons. We have an annoying fantasy owner in our league who likes to brag especially as the #1 seed in our fantasy playoffs got humbled by the #4 seed due to Rodgers and R. Jennings getting re-injured. That set the stage for me as the #2 seed facing off against the #4 seed for the Championship this weekend. Fantasy has been my silver lining this season. Since week 3 I've gone 10-2 and have been dominating the league. But once fantasy is over I'll quickly run out of reason to watch NFL football.

I agree. I'm the only bears fan in my family. Whole family is packers fans with relatives who live in GB. Someone needs to remind them that they are extremely lucky to go from 1 HOF QB to another one immediately. That shit doesn't happen outside of just a couple times in NFL history. And when Rodgers goes down they will suck ass. But they think it's because they are just that good.

I agree. I'm the only bears fan in my family. Whole family is packers fans with relatives who live in GB. Someone needs to remind them that they are extremely lucky to go from 1 HOF QB to another one immediately. That shit doesn't happen outside of just a couple times in NFL history. And when Rodgers goes down they will suck ass. But they think it's because they are just that good.

Look at what happened last year when Rodgers was injured. That's all you need to know. They are an average team with a HOF quarterback. Put him on the Bears and we are 9-5 at least.

Peace :dabears