Serious question...has there ever been a time?

DABEARSDABOMB

Where literally the entire board agreed on something? When it came to other coaches / players / personnel moves, we always have a healthy debate. I think this is the only time in the history of the site, I can remember everyone being 1000% on board with a move. The way I see it...if we are all on board, than maybe, just maybe, Bears ownership would be too.

PS: I'm an optimist, so no matter how bad the situation for our franchise, I figure you got to find a way to somehow see humor in this mess! This humor happens to be talkbears harmony during the holidays!

I've heard on the Score that Trestman is gone. No real source, but they are saying it. There's something to that I think.

I think we all only have some differing opinions on Emery...but I'm not sure anyone would be that sad with him gone. Especially if a real football mind were in place.

Where literally the entire board agreed on something? When it came to other coaches / players / personnel moves, we always have a healthy debate. I think this is the only time in the history of the site, I can remember everyone being 1000% on board with a move. The way I see it...if we are all on board, than maybe, just maybe, Bears ownership would be too.

PS: I'm an optimist, so no matter how bad the situation for our franchise, I figure you got to find a way to somehow see humor in this mess! This humor happens to be talkbears harmony during the holidays!

I've heard on the Score that Trestman is gone. No real source, but they are saying it. There's something to that I think.

I think we all only have some differing opinions on Emery...but I'm not sure anyone would be that sad with him gone. Especially if a real football mind were in place.

Agree on Emery but I don't think anyone would complain if Emery was let go.