Cutler=George

Daventry

I will defend Cutler on this. I've stated this numerous times. The only way you can compare those two is from underachieving. Cutler is so much the tougher player, better team mate and human being the Jeff George. Jays teammates actually like him. Jeff George never had that.

Being from Indiana, I've followed both of these guys since high school.

Jeff George is an unbelievable prick on all levels and complete gutless pussy on the field. I will always take exception to this comparison as it is only talent based.

I will defend Cutler on this. I've stated this numerous times. The only way you can compare those two is from underachieving. Cutler is so much the tougher player, better team mate and human being the Jeff George. Jays teammates actually like him. Jeff George never had that.

Jeff George is an unbelievable prick on all levels and complete gutless pussy on the field. I will always take exception to this comparison as it is only talent based.

I'll agree completely with this. Jeff George was a piece of crap.

Peace :dabears

Your opinion is what it is and based on personal knowledge. Mine was based on what I heard coach Billick say. And when he said he actually apologized for it. Perhaps because he too knew the type of person George was. Be that as it may, the talent is all that really matters to me as a football fan.

Funny, was going to post the same thing. My how accurate Brian Billick was. Maybe he'd be interested in coming back to coach?

The man who won a Superbowl with Trent Dilfer and drafted the QB to replace Dilfer that ended up getting Billick fired. Can't remember that QBs name.

The man who won a Superbowl with Trent Dilfer and drafted the QB to replace Dilfer that ended up getting Billick fired. Can't remember that QBs name.

Cute, I see what you did there.

In all actuality he wasn't kept most likely because he couldn't develop a franchise quarterback. Which, IMHO, would make him an expert on underperforming QB's.

So if I were to base my respect on him it would be more about his analysis than his coaching.