Listening to the score today

Chitownhustla

If the Bears fire emery and staff it will cost them 15 million. If they are not able to trade Cutler it will cost them another 15 million if they cut him.

It will cost the Bears 30 million dollars to clean house. If they clean house no one can blame them for being cheap(I stopped blaming them for being cheap awhile ago but some still do).

That also doesn't even take into consideration on how much they will be paying the new staff.

If the Bears fire emery and staff it will cost them 15 million. If they are not able to trade Cutler it will cost them another 15 million if they cut him.

It will cost the Bears 30 million dollars to clean house. If they clean house no one can blame them for being cheap(I stopped blaming them for being cheap awhile ago but some still do).

That also doesn't even take into consideration on how much they will be paying the new staff.

The cost of cleaning out the coach and staff won't be 15 million. It will be a little less as most of these guys will be rehired.

I haven't said they were cheap in years. I've said they have been poorly managed.

Peace :dabears

The cost of cleaning out the coach and staff won't be 15 million. It will be a little less as most of these guys will be rehired.

I haven't said they were cheap in years. I've said they have been poorly managed.

Peace :dabears

Forgot to include that the number goes down if they are rehired. Good point.

It surprises me that some still say they are cheap.

Trestman is for sure gone, Cutler and Emery are question marks, though it would be awfully hard to keep Cutler at this point given what has transpired recently.

If you were to ask me today, I think everybody is gone, but it wouldn't surprise me if Emery stays, Trestman goes, and Cutler is on the trade block, and the decision to keep or cut him will be made by the next HC.