Props to Cutler

Connorbear

You know it's bad when he looks like the mature adult out of this group. The way things have been handled lately, you almost have to sympathize with Cutler a little bit.

Yes. This is a huge issue. He handled the Kromer issue with class and this as well. I just wish he had the results on the field. His play has killed the team this year.

Peace :dabears

He didn't have to be at the press conference today but he did. He was honest and sincere. I want him gone but I want to recognize that he handled this extremely well today.

Peace :dabears

Completely agree. He has come out of this looking like a rose and a much more mature person than he was 3 or 4 years ago. His time has come to an end but he has been very professional during this saga.

That was one of the best news conferences he has ever had. Odd timing, almost like he knows it is over, and there is no longer any pressure on him. I agree that he was very professional and didn't have to even do the presser. He has definitely earned back some points there, but his play on the field is hard to ignore.

That was one of the best news conferences he has ever had. Odd timing, almost like he knows it is over, and there is no longer any pressure on him. I agree that he was very professional and didn't have to even do the presser. He has definitely earned back some points there, but his play on the field is hard to ignore.

yeah. Can't ignore the play. But why haven't others been benched for poor play. God only knows there's at least a dozen players who should be benched. In my opinion Cutler is being the scapegoat here and trestman is going to attempt to save his job by going to someone who has done Jack since his college days and even in college his days were either good or horribly bad. Being a ND fan I saw those games lol.