Willie Young

Alaskan Grizzly

Achillies injury. Great show this year Mr Young. Looking forward to seeing you back bext year and getting your buddy Suh to join you.

And while I'm plugging: looking forward to the return of Allen too.

I'm not sure Allen will. I really like him, but I think the Bears save almost 12 million this year if they cut him.

Torn achilles injuries usually take a full year or more to return to normal, if the player ever returns to normal. Willie might be back early in the year but he won't be the same. I'd say he's a likely candidate for the 6 week PUP list.

I was going to say 6-week PUP list for sure.

Peace :dabears

I was going to say 6-week PUP list for sure. Peace :dabears

This created a huge need going into next season. Pass rush has been disappointing this season to begin with, especially since we invested into 3 big name FA's. I cannot see them releasing Jared Allen to create cap and our #1 pick might have to go DE.

Randy Gregory, Leonard Williams, Shane Ray, Trade down: Dante Fowler Jr, Round two: Shawn Oakman, or Noah Spence.

This sucks big time. Not only Lamar Houston but now Young....Two of the pieces that were added this season probably will not be ready for the start of next season.

Houston, maybe will be able to play at the start but probably wont be 100%.

I guess Youngs injury may not need a full year to recover....May not be as bad as I thought

This is horrible. Young was looking like a valuable piece. Now two guys who play critical positions will be coming back from significant / difficult to recover from injuries (Houston / Young). The one good thing is, reports are both should be ready by training camp. The real question is how much explosion will they lose?