Robbie Gould on the score today

Chitownhustla

Jay Cutler should not be the scapegoat, not jays fault, he should be starting. Gould hopes Cutler is back next year to lead this team.

Also said this year is not the Bear way, being a Bear for 10 years this year is not the way Lovie had taught them concerning things getting out of the locker room people throwing others under the bus...etc....

Some points I thought you guys may have been interested to hear

Jay Cutler should not be the scapegoat, not jays fault, he should be starting. Gould hopes Cutler is back next year to lead this team.

Also said this year is not the Bear way, being a Bear for 10 years this year is not the way Lovie had taught them concerning things getting out of the locker room people throwing others under the bus...etc....

Some points I thought you guys may have been interested to hear

If you guys can listen to it online I would...... Robbie pretty much called Trestman out with everything he said about Cutler and the Bear way........

Gould is a very sharp guy. I appreciate you passing on those comments and right now I'm of the opinion that our best short and long-term shots at winning involve keeping Jay around while our new coach comes in and builds up the rest of the football team. This hopefully allows us to win in the short-term while at the same time, we draft someone we feel can be the longer term answer. It is very difficult to find even average QB's in this league and Jay is at the very least that.

I think we should erase everyone from the organization who made this year actually happen (GM and HC) and unless the next regime thinks Jay needs to be a part of that, given his cost (to keep or trade him), I just can't see justify getting rid of him. If one of the top 2 QB's were available with our 1st round pick, than I would think differently here but I don't expect that to be the case.

Gould is a very sharp guy. I appreciate you passing on those comments and right now I'm of the opinion that our best short and long-term shots at winning involve keeping Jay around while our new coach comes in and builds up the rest of the football team. This hopefully allows us to win in the short-term while at the same time, we draft someone we feel can be the longer term answer. It is very difficult to find even average QB's in this league and Jay is at the very least that.

I think we should erase everyone from the organization who made this year actually happen (GM and HC) and unless the next regime thinks Jay needs to be a part of that, given his cost (to keep or trade him), I just can't see justify getting rid of him. If one of the top 2 QB's were available with our 1st round pick, than I would think differently here but I don't expect that to be the case.

Later on the score had a beat reporter on(not sure which one), he confirmed what Robbie said and added that very early on there was grumbling coming from the players about Trestman.

He pretty much blasted Trestman and said we will be hearing a lot more once the season is over. To sum it up, Trestman is the big reason for the failures this year.

With poor leadership, poor coaching, poor play call, poor everything.

Later on the score had a beat reporter on(not sure which one), he confirmed what Robbie said and added that very early on there was grumbling coming from the players about Trestman.

He pretty much blasted Trestman and said we will be hearing a lot more once the season is over. To sum it up, Trestman is the big reason for the failures this year.

With poor leadership, poor coaching, poor play call, poor everything.

I have zero doubt that more will come out. There was another article I posted talking about how Tillman / Briggs had to have numerous talks with Trestman regarding other issues. Sounds like their have been major clubhouse issues from day one. You can even tell how negative Mannelly is whenever he talks about Trestman. He won't say anything point blank (as I'm sure he doesn't feel it is his place) but you can just tell how bad things really are in our lockeroom.