4 days to go

ASHKUM BEAR

Down to a few days until Black Monday. I am ready to put an end to the season and see how devoted the Bears ownership is to selling their product to the greatest fan base in the NFL. I have to say I will not be satisfied with their actions unless they put a football mind in charge of all decisions. The coaching staff has to go, which is easy because the players will never buy into them again. Emery may survive, he has made costly mistakes, but with structure above him and a competent coach below him, he may be servicable. If they drop only the coaches and Phillips and Emery survive, I will be highly disappointed and would expect more mediocrity and expect to see more women in green and gold.

Down to a few days until Black Monday. I am ready to put an end to the season and see how devoted the Bears ownership is to selling their product to the greatest fan base in the NFL. I have to say I will not be satisfied with their actions unless they put a football mind in charge of all decisions. The coaching staff has to go, which is easy because the players will never buy into them again. Emery may survive, he has made costly mistakes, but with structure above him and a competent coach below him, he may be servicable. If they drop only the coaches and Phillips and Emery survive, I will be highly disappointed and would expect more mediocrity and expect to see more women in green and gold.

Hire a director of football operations and let that person make the decisions. This is what needs to happen.

Peace :dabears

Hire a director of football operations and let that person make the decisions. This is what needs to happen.

Peace :dabears

Agreed. Phillips doesnt need to be fired just football operations responsibilities need to be taken away.

I would think a new director of football operations would want his own GM in place.

I really hope George makes the changes needed!!!!