An Excerpt from Trestman's Book

'TD'

Having said that, the quarterback is the most critical and important position in all of sports. As such, the quarterback coach is also one of the most important positions. That relationship is key to the success of the team. Players have to respect your knowledge of the game first and foremost. Beyond that, they have to trust you. Marc had both. Not only do his quarterbacks trust him, they know that he is a brilliant tactician and extremely knowledgable of the game.

“Everywhere he goes, his offense succeeds. He has a proven track record. As such, I think Marc going to Montreal was a really good move for him. He has all the experience in the world, but now he will get to prove that he is a great leader.

“Marc has finally gotten his opportunity to be a head coach in the CFL, and he has already impacted the Canadian game. Make no mistake, Marc is a great leader.”

http://chicago.suntimes.com/bears-football...an-great-leader

That's just a small part of the article. I just found it funny, as it came from the Bears new GM consultant. He was a QB coach for Accorsi back in the day

http://chicago.suntimes.com/bears-football...an-great-leader

That's just a small part of the article. I just found it funny, as it came from the Bears new GM consultant. He was a QB coach for Accorsi back in the day

lol........ I fear the Bears are not going to get this right. I may be having this negative attitude because Ted was not demoted.

Accorsi has a good track record so I hope he helps the Bears get this right.