Bears think Decosta will meet with them

Chitownhustla

Good. That means there may be something to the story that the Bears are willing to resrtucture Phillips' role if need be.

My guess is that if they truly want DeCosta, they'll get him and give him what he wants. Placing Ted in a purly non-football role, but probably wording as such to make it appear on paper that he's not been demoted.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1231-story.html

Or encouraged he will meet with them despite the report he wouldn't with Ted Phillips still in place.

So much for that. DeCosta isn't interviewing.. again. I don't get it. Ozzie is 58 and could work for another 12 years. He's going to be waiting for a hell of a long time... Stupid.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 21m21 minutes ago

Both Ravens ass't GM Eric DeCosta and Vikings ass't GM George Paton have told teams they are staying put. So 2 off the market, for now.

So much for that. DeCosta isn't interviewing.. again. I don't get it. Ozzie is 58 and could work for another 12 years. He's going to be waiting for a hell of a long time... Stupid.

Why is this decision stupid? I'm sure Ozzie has told him when he is going to quit and he is perfectly happy with waiting. Just because he doesn't want to leave the organization he has worked with and come to our doesn't make the decision stupid.

Peace :dabears

Why is this decision stupid? I'm sure Ozzie has told him when he is going to quit and he is perfectly happy with waiting. Just because he doesn't want to leave the organization he has worked with and come to our doesn't make the decision stupid.

Peace :dabears

I doubt he's retiring anytime soon. He's going to be waiting for a long ass time.