Washington looking at this guy

Chitownhustla

Not that I want this guy as our GM due to concerns with his drinking but I think he could be a good addition to the Bears staff in some role.

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/552161414941376513

The Bears need to assemble the strongest front office staff possible. Right now I do not have a lot of faith in the guys they have now. I hope the Bears try to bring in the best talent possible to form as strong as a staff as possible. Lets hope the new GM brings in some new talent to front office staff.

someone else posted about the this guy recently, cant remember who.....

Not that I want this guy as our GM due to concerns with his drinking but I think he could be a good addition to the Bears staff in some role.

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/552161414941376513

The Bears need to assemble the strongest front office staff possible. Right now I do not have a lot of faith in the guys they have now. I hope the Bears try to bring in the best talent possible to form as strong as a staff as possible. Lets hope the new GM brings in some new talent to front office staff.

someone else posted about the this guy recently, cant remember who.....

I brought him up, I'd love to have him on the team in some fashion. If he's truly beat his demons, I'd like to see him as GM. If not I'd like to see him as a number 2 guy to the GM. The guy is supposed to be one of the best when it comes to recognising and grading talent. Teams have been paying him 75k each just to get his insight on the draft since he's been out of the NFL. He was a huge part of the 49er's and Seahawks turn around.

I brought him up, I'd love to have him on the team in some fashion. If he's truly beat his demons, I'd like to see him as GM. If not I'd like to see him as a number 2 guy to the GM. The guy is supposed to be one of the best when it comes to recognising and grading talent. Teams have been paying him 75k each just to get his insight on the draft since he's been out of the NFL. He was a huge part of the 49er's and Seahawks turn around.

something we agree on it!!!!!! I knew we would find something!!!! lol

I read an article about him, he does know how to spot talent that will translate in the NFL.

I wouldn't want him as a GM, but involving him in the front office is a brilliant idea and would be a great move.

The Redskins ended up hiring him. I really was hoping he would end up part of the Bears organization. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000045...t-mccloughan-gm

Very very smart, but as I said, I don't want that type of guy running the franchise. It is also why I have zero interest in the Texans guy. The Texans guy didn't have any off the field issues, but the Dolphins signficantly ignored character concerns on their drafts. Marc Ross is a high caliber guy but I just don't get the feel that he's all that gung-ho about leaving the Giants. I really do like the Giants approach to drafting though and just the way the organization goes about its business. If we weren't going to get Ballard, Ross would have to be the guy.

Dawson and Gaines just reak of mediocrity. The Saints guy is intriguing though. Given that we haven't interviewed Ross, it better darn well be Ballard, haha.