Jameis to Go Pro

DABEARSDABOMB

I am in the camp that if he is there, you take him at 7. I hate saying it too, but I think he has all the tools to be a bonafide star. The key is that you are comfortable with him maturing, etc, and obviously you get comfort on his off-the-field matters. I believe him to be the best QB to come out since Luck and one of the best QB talents of the last 10 years.

PS: I don't expect him to be available at 7 and he's the only QB I would pick this early. I've also said if Hundley is their in the 2nd, I take him. As a whole, someone could say QB isn't our biggest need, and I'd agree, but I think his football skills grade him out as a worthy #1 overall pick at a huge impact position. I don't pass up on that. I want the Bears to look to the future vs. trying to half ass their way to a 9 win season and the playoffs. We need to focus on being great and if that takes a little longer, so be it. If he's not there, I look at LT & Dline. I think the talent typically at those spots can warrant impact production. I'm also okay with going with LB.

I know safety is a huge need, but if we are taking a safety, we need to move down in the draft. My personal belief is that a safety is not worth a top 10 pick.

Don't want him and the crap that comes with him. The guy is a 100% turd He has all the tools to be a good QB in the NFL except the one that matters between his ears. The kid is an idiot, he's vince young kinda stupid. This team needs less drama not more. Way too much baggage for a kid that if he ever grows up might develop into a good NFL QB. I'd pass

Don't want him and the crap that comes with him. The guy is a 100% turd He has all the tools to be a good QB in the NFL except the one that matters between his ears. The kid is an idiot, he's vince young kinda stupid. This team needs less drama not more. Way too much baggage for a kid that if he ever grows up might develop into a good NFL QB. I'd pass

By all accounts, Jameis is very strong between the ears on the football field. So I don't think you can compare him to Vince Young. However, I do agree that being strong between the ears is extremely important in succeeding in today's NFL at the QB position.

By all accounts, Jameis is very strong between the ears on the football field. So I don't think you can compare him to Vince Young. However, I do agree that being strong between the ears is extremely important in succeeding in today's NFL at the QB position.

Totally agree. The only reason a team would consider him is due to his "Johnny Football" stardom and the hope he'd bring people to games. Unfortunately he'll also have similar Johnny Football results in the NFL. If Carr wasn't in Oakland is see him going there. Maybe he'll end up in Washington or Dallas instead. Their owners like this type of player.

I am in the camp that if he is there, you take him at 7. I hate saying it too, but I think he has all the tools to be a bonafide star. The key is that you are comfortable with him maturing, etc, and obviously you get comfort on his off-the-field matters. I believe him to be the best QB to come out since Luck and one of the best QB talents of the last 10 years.

PS: I don't expect him to be available at 7 and he's the only QB I would pick this early. I've also said if Hundley is their in the 2nd, I take him. As a whole, someone could say QB isn't our biggest need, and I'd agree, but I think his football skills grade him out as a worthy #1 overall pick at a huge impact position. I don't pass up on that. I want the Bears to look to the future vs. trying to half ass their way to a 9 win season and the playoffs. We need to focus on being great and if that takes a little longer, so be it. If he's not there, I look at LT & Dline. I think the talent typically at those spots can warrant impact production. I'm also okay with going with LB.

I know safety is a huge need, but if we are taking a safety, we need to move down in the draft. My personal belief is that a safety is not worth a top 10 pick.

He is Byron Leftwich with lots of baggage. I'll pass. I would rather wait for Hundley or Petty