Potential OC Candidates:

DABEARSDABOMB

Who are some of the top OC candidates out there? Big name I can think of is Gary Kubiak, however, the only way you are getting him is if Shanny is coming too. If the coach is Toub, is there a Reid disciple that he's worked with that he might pull? Clearly wouldn't be someone from the Bears organization, haha. I can think of a lot of good potential DC candidates, but the list would appear to be a lot shorter on the offensive side of the football.

One thing I do know, is whomever we hire, they better be on board with running the damn football and winning the game at the lines. I want to be a physical football team on both sides of the ball. Do I want big plays, certainly, but I also want to be able to out-physical and wear out teams so that we can pull away late in games and be well prepared to destroy teams in Chicago when the weather gets cold. I don't want an OC who think it is a good idea to throw the ball 40-50 times a game.