Dawan Landry Jets

Marcus Gilchrist Chargers

Rahim Moore Broncos

Stevie Brown Giants

Darian Stewart Ravens

Danieal Manning Texans

Chris Conte Bears

Thought a list possioble FA would be nice to have in one spot

Looking at the list of WR, its been said we could really use a Speed WR. There are two on this list that I wonder what type of money would they command, Jermey Maclin and Randle Cobb.

I like the idea of taking a wr away from the Packers while addressing one of the Bears needs! Double Positive!!!

Not that I think WR is our biggest concern, just a thought.

Bears do have a good deal of cap space, and I do think there's a need for a WR that can get down the field quick buttt I can't see them spending any money on one.

Maybe if they trade BM, but even then I highly doubt it.

Gimme a free safety and a middle linebacker. McCourty and Brandon Marshall (the LB) would be my guys.

Bears do have a good deal of cap space, and I do think there's a need for a WR that can get down the field quick buttt I can't see them spending any money on one. Maybe if they trade BM, but even then I highly doubt it. Gimme a free safety and a middle linebacker. McCourty and Brandon Marshall (the LB) would be my guys.

I think we should trade BM to GB. Have them do a sign and trade with Cobb.

I think we should trade BM to GB. Have them do a sign and trade with Cobb.

I dont think there will be any big money free agents this year. He will be build through the draft and add a couple of pieces. Lots of people will be gone, and keep in mind this will take 2 to 3 years to make us relevant again. Anybody thinking different is living in fantasy land. That is the ugly truth.

I dont think there will be any big money free agents this year. He will be build through the draft and add a couple of pieces. Lots of people will be gone, and keep in mind this will take 2 to 3 years to make us relevant again. Anybody thinking different is living in fantasy land. That is the ugly truth.

I happen to disagree, but with the way Pace was talking it does appear that we'll tear it down.

It's probably just the homer in me, but I think if you fix the middle of the defense (MLB and FS) and add another corner, the D wouldn't be THAT bad.

I also think that getting Slaus back and hopefully adding another tackle will allow the offense to open back up. Adding a speed element to open up the middle of the field more would also be helpful.

Couple the addition of a MLB/FS/CB/OT with some competent coaching and I think this team could be relevant.

I really don't care if the team is relevant this year. I'd rather see a pick around 10 instead of 20 next year. There is just so much needed. That said, I definitely would like to see the Bears sign McCourty and possibly Brandon Marshall. I also think that is a possibility if they become free agents.

Pace said he hoped that the team would get to where they can use free agency, to let them draft BPA in the draft. That would eliminate 2 needs and help get them to that point.

Im fine with not spending big this FA season. Get the coaches in place, add some new guys and see where everyone fits in and get a better idea of what is needed.

We will see if this is true, there is no way to truly quantify how bad the coaching staff was along with how bad the entire locker room split was amongst teammates and coaching staff. I would be willing to go out on a limb and say with the right HC and staff being hired we could see a 2 game swing in wins just because of a new HC.

Teams have came back quickly before, as Pace already said the most important thing on his agenda is to hire the RIGHT man for the HC position.

Here are some realistic candidates that are under 30:

Defense:

S:

Devin McCourty, 28

Will Hill, 25

Tashaun Gipson, 25

LB:

Brandon Marshall, 25

Jason Worilds, 27

Craig Robertson, 29

Brandon Spikes, 27

CB:

Brandon Flowers, 29

Kareem Jackson, 27

Byron Maxwell, 27

DL:

Ndamukong Suh, DT, 28

Terrance Knighton, DT, 29

Nick Fairley, DT, 27

Jared Odrick, DT, 27

Jerry Hughes, DE, 27

Brandon Graham, DE, 27

Offense:

OL:

Stefen Wisniewski, C, 26

Orlando Franklin, OG, 27

Mike Iupati, OG, 28

King Dunlap, OT, 29

WR:

Cecil Shorts, 27

Kenny Britt, 26

Andre Holmes, 27

Denarius Moore, 26

FB:

Henry Hynoski, 26

Cory Harkey, 25

Will Johnson, 25

Jed Collins, 29

RB:

Stevan Ridley, 26

Shane Vereen, 26

Jaquizz Rodgers, 25

Roy Helu, 26

Mark Ingram, 25

Ryan Mathews, 27

TE:

Jordan Cameron, 27

Chris Clay, 26

Niles Paul, 26

QB:

Jake Locker, 27

Ryan Mallett, 27

Mark Sanchez, 28

Austin Davis, 26

Just to throw this out there, this FA class is being billed as the best ever. Obviously a lot of the guys will get resigned but there's still gonna be a ton of talent left to grab, and I think it would be a mistake not to grab at least one big name, esp. guys on the list that Adam just posted.

I happen to disagree, but with the way Pace was talking it does appear that we'll tear it down.

It's probably just the homer in me, but I think if you fix the middle of the defense (MLB and FS) and add another corner, the D wouldn't be THAT bad.

I also think that getting Slaus back and hopefully adding another tackle will allow the offense to open back up. Adding a speed element to open up the middle of the field more would also be helpful.

Couple the addition of a MLB/FS/CB/OT with some competent coaching and I think this team could be relevant.

If he drafts 1 stud and ends up with 3 starters out of this draft, he will be doing well. We have too many holes.

DBs- Jennings may not around after a DUI, so that leaves us a promising rookie-Fuller.

S- We need two safeties

LB- maybe Jones develops as a SLB, but the rest are failures.

DL- We have Young coming back from injury,the two rookies, Paea if we resign him. The rest are busts.

We cannot rebuild this defense in one year. period

Looking at the list of WR, its been said we could really use a Speed WR. There are two on this list that I wonder what type of money would they command, Jermey Maclin and Randle Cobb.

I like the idea of taking a wr away from the Packers while addressing one of the Bears needs! Double Positive!!!

Not that I think WR is our biggest concern, just a thought.

I like Cobb's versatility, he's not only fast but he can play all over the field and the return game. say we lost or got rid of Marshall wouldn't' mind Cobb across from Jeffery.

If he drafts 1 stud and ends up with 3 starters out of this draft, he will be doing well. We have too many holes.

DBs- Jennings may not around after a DUI, so that leaves us a promising rookie-Fuller.

S- We need two safeties

LB- maybe Jones develops as a SLB, but the rest are failures.

DL- We have Young coming back from injury,the two rookies, Paea if we resign him. The rest are busts.

We cannot rebuild this defense in one year. period

I happen to think Mel Tucker has been that bad. There were reports that often times the LBs and secondary wasn't on the same page. Get those guys on the same page and the D already looks better.

I happen to think that Bostic, along with Jones and a free agent/early round middle linebacker can be a solid LB group.

Mundy, if utilized correctly as a box strong safety can be passable, but a mid round pick can be brought in to compete.

Paea probably gets resigned, Ratliff showed signs of still having gas in the tank, and the rookies looked promising. DE has Young, and Allen started to look better after getting over his sickness. I know he looked bad but I still think Houston has potential of being an above average DE. Washington also showed flashes of being more than just a freak athlete.

Corner is certainly a need. I don't think Jennings will get cut, and I think he can hang as a slot corner.

It's probably all homer talk but gimme a new defensive coordinator, a new middle linebacker, a new free safety, and a new corner, and I think the D will be MUCH improved.

Also...If Cutler is traded or cut, wouldn't mind seeing what Ryan Mallet can bring to the table. He was stuck behind Brady for a few years then got hurt in Houston when he finally got a chance. We aren't getting Winston or Mariotta, and Hundley isn't really worth the #7 pick but might also be gone in the 2nd. I don't think any other qb is that good so let whoever come in and compete with Mallet.

I think we can turn over this roster in two years, but at least be competitive next year. To me, we need 3 new starters on defense, 1 Safety, 1 LB, and 1 CB. Then could use additional depth at CB, LB, S, and DE. However, if we can acquire a Safety like McCourty and LB like Marshall, we would really only need to go into the draft looking for a CB, but could draft BPA for basically any defensive position making it an upgrade.

Teams needs:

1. Safety (Mundy is the best we got)

2a. LB (Bostic and Jones would be great with a true MLB in the middle)

2b. CB (Jennings is over the hill and drunk, Fuller is under-sized, so we could use 1 or 2 here)

3. O-Line (Obviously need a Center and ROT, or LOT and shift Bushrod to the right)

4. DE - Young and Allen are fine, but I can see Allen only lasting one more year, but I don't see this as a huge need in 2015.

5a. Skill positions - If you can get BPA and pickup a RB/WR/TE, you do it

5b. QB - This would obviously shoot to the top if Cutler is gone, but with him on the roster, this is not really a need area if he is starting.

5c. DT - With Ferguson and Sutton, and possibly Ratliff and Paea, I think we are good here

6. Kickers - I would replace Gould only if you could find comparable skill for cap savings; O'Donnell got better but needs to show more to stay