Update on Bowles

Chitownhustla

If the Bears want him they better act fast, Jets and Falcons bringing him in on a 2nd interview.

Personally of the three jobs mentioned (to include Bears) the Falcons are probably the gem. With Ryan he has a true Franchise QB with a pretty decent Offense. All they really need is some tweaking on the defense which is Bowles' forte.

Unless he wants to beef up a tradition of strong defense and inherit a questionable QB, I'd say the Bears are MAYBE the second choice.

Personally of the three jobs mentioned (to include Bears) the Falcons are probably the gem. With Ryan he has a true Franchise QB with a pretty decent Offense. All they really need is some tweaking on the defense which is Bowles' forte.

Unless he wants to beef up a tradition of strong defense and inherit a questionable QB, I'd say the Bears are MAYBE the second choice.

cant argue with anything you wrote. which is sad!

I like Bowles from what I have read. The players really went to bat for him, seem to love the guy!