Kevin Turks Out as Director of Pro Personnel

DABEARSDABOMB

@adamjahns: “@ZachZaidman: Kevin Turks is out as #Bears director of pro personnel.” Ryan Pace starts shaking up the front office.

Given the whiffs we have had on the FA front (including the mistakes we have made on our own guys), doesn't surprise me

This is what I wanted to see. Change.......I love it. Im sure Pace has someone in mind!!!!

Very refreshing to see. Let the heads keep a rolling.

The moves that are going to come out from this should ease anyone who was concerned about us not being serious about changing our ways. Whether it works...who knows, but Pace is going to have his opportunity to put his spin on this thing and build this organization.

That's a job he did for a while in NO, so I wouldn't expect an immediate replacement. He probably figures he has that covered for now. Most front office and scouting contracts are up in May or June. Emery had a similar situation, where he had to wait to make the changes due to this. I expect a lot more changes this summer.

That's a job he did for a while in NO, so I wouldn't expect an immediate replacement. He probably figures he has that covered for now. Most front office and scouting contracts are up in May or June. Emery had a similar situation, where he had to wait to make the changes due to this. I expect a lot more changes this summer.

From what I read Emery did not fire anyone, kept everyone from the JA staff. I did read that he added a few positions tho.

The moves that are going to come out from this should ease anyone who was concerned about us not being serious about changing our ways. Whether it works...who knows, but Pace is going to have his opportunity to put his spin on this thing and build this organization.

I want Pace to do what he thinks is best for the Bears. Hope it works out. The Bears need to the best football minds in their front office, hopefully whoever he replaces him with will perform better. Not that Turks didn't do a good job as I have no idea how well he did his job.

The Bears have done things a certain way for a long time, its time for change.