Locker room issues ???

Chitownhustla

Anyone see the twitter message from Bennett to Kyle Long?

Marty to Long on twitter

"why are you worried about who is following you on twitter? More important shit is happening in world than Kyle Long's tweets. I don't need this form of social currency maybe you do. If a follow from me is going to make you feel wealthier then u need to get out more. I prefer our day to day interactions in person. But that's just me. You have my number. Stop the bullshit."

Not sure what caused Marty to tweet this. I hope there isn't a real locker room problem.

As for the tweet, why tweet this and complain about social media on social media. Stupid. I love that he says to stop the bullshit you have my number, why not just call Kyle.

I think the lockeroom was an utter disaster. We have some serious ego's on the offensive side of the ball and a QB who has almost zero ego (but who really needs to take control). He doesn't though. He's more the "quiet" type. Which works if you have a strong head coach but when you combine it with Trestman, it is a disaster.

I really want Fox and than let him see how the dynamic works and if there is a problem, now is the year to dump guys.

Kyle LongVerified account

‏@Ky1eLong

I'm afraid I have to reciprocate your act. You have been unfollowed @MartysaurusRex

That's what Bennett was replying to from a couple days ago.

Kind of immature of Long, but probably joking. Bennett's rants was kinda douchey. Teammate's shouldn't be doing that in public.

OMG you unfollowed me or you unfriended me on FB... my life is over!!!!!!

Seriously they both need frigging grow up. I don't care who started it, just shut up on social media call each other and make up.... Definitely a need of culture change. Damn that comment makes me feel like a parent lol Just shows whoever takes over as coach is going to have to lay down the law here after two years of the inmates running the asylum. It very well is possible Kyle was just trying to be funny, and Marty went overboard, which may have also been partly trying to be funny. That's the thing about written word can so easily be miss read and then taken too far. Just pick up the phone and talk. Like others have said this crap shouldn't be aired out for the world to see.

That's what Bennett was replying to from a couple days ago.

Kind of immature of Long, but probably joking. Bennett's rants was kinda douchey. Teammate's shouldn't be doing that in public.

I think Kyle Long is a great player and probably a good teammate, but that was childish. Hopefully a joke tho....Long was wrong for his tweet and Bennett was wrong too.

I could see Bennett and BM not being the best for the locker room environment but their production is great.

I would hope the new HC could get this team on the same page. Pace and company better get this hire right. Even tho I don't think it will be hard to get a better HC than Trestman.

I think Kyle Long is a great player and probably a good teammate, but that was childish. Hopefully a joke tho....Long was wrong for his tweet and Bennett was wrong too.

I could see Bennett and BM not being the best for the locker room environment but their production is great.

I would hope the new HC could get this team on the same page. Pace and company better get this hire right. Even tho I don't think it will be hard to get a better HC than Trestman.

they are just jacking with each other.