Fuller and O'Donnell first team rookie

Alaskan Grizzly

Despite a few here doubting Fullers ability, looks as though he did better than we thought. Gotta give him props for playing through the injuries.

Chicago Bears Mobile: Fuller, O'Donnell named All-Rookie

http://bit.ly/1wVvNQt

Being named all rookie doesnt guarantee he played well, means more than most rookie CBs didnt develop but good for him. He wasnt terrible but wont make us forget Peanut anytime soon.

Being named all rookie doesnt guarantee he played well, means more than most rookie CBs didnt develop but good for him. He wasnt terrible but wont make us forget Peanut anytime soon.

Did you miss the part of one of only "two NFL players to have three ints and three forced fumbles"? That's not compared to just rookies, that's ALL NFL players.

Granted we won't ever forget Peanut but I'll be glad if Kyle can bridge the gap.

When he was allowed to play he did well. I'm talking about the scheme allowing him to play because too often we sat back in that deep zone and it was horrible. Plus there usually was no underneath coverage from the LBs on the inside routes. He was definitely slowed by the knee injury mid-year and played through a broken hand. Not sure what more you can ask of a player in terms of putting his body on the line for the team. Later in the season he acquitted himself well against Calvin Johnson when allowed to play more man coverage. He wasn't great but your complaints about him echo the same things folks said about Tillman his first year. Most of the people on this board disliked Tillman his first couple seasons. Yes, I've been hanging around here for a long time. Tillman wasn't much appreciated until well into the middle of his career so perhaps you are right, folks won't forget Tillman for many years, but I already think Fuller was a good choice. I'll also add that he outplayed Jennings.