Bears interviewed Marrone today

Chitownhustla

With all the Fox talk I didn't see this talked about.

I hope Pace interviews every possible guy out there, helps get a better feel.

Don't want Marrone at all.

Marone has proven he's a competent head coach. That's something the Bears have missed. I hope we get Fox. If not, I don't want another rookie head coach. After Fox, the group of experienced guys we might be interested in are pretty much Marone and Mike Shannahan.

Break the bank for Fox.

I wonder if Maronne ends up being our OC (after Fox gets hired). Otherwise he'll just be on the sidelines. Looks very unlikely that he is going to get a job (unless he ends up in Atlanta). Raiders haven't been on his radar and now with the Niners hiring Gase, Jets hiring Bowles, and the Bronco's focused on Kubiak, there really are zero places for Maronne to go. I think Fox as the HC with Maronne as the OC and someone like Schwartz as the DC would be amazing.

Also...Chicago media is dropping the ball. How the heck did no one know Maronne was interviewing until after the fact.

Agreed should have been a natural idea with the New Orleans connection with Pace, Payton and Marrone. Jeff Dickerson ESPN's Bears beat reporter is saying don't rule Marrone out because of that very factor.