Fantastic Mock

Guest TerraTor

2015 NFL Mock Draft - WalterFootball.com

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015.php

I love rounds 2-4... That said, i would be extremely disappointed if we took collins 7th overall... it is like drafting major wright at 7 overall... bamas secondsry SUCKED this year... my buckeyes made exposed him... and he hurt his shoulder in that game... can anyone say conte? He is not a cover safety... more of a run stopping safety...we've had enough of them... my pick is to trade down pick up an extra second rder and draft gerrod holliman and a fat nose tackle with the extra pick...

Collins is ok as a safety but there will be better players available at #7. Then I see Bryce Petty in the 4th and that was it for me. I just don't like Petty at all. I can't see his game transitioning to the NFL and I think Fales is better and far more accurate so there is no need to draft Petty.

I still like that Terra was able to use the word fantastic in a positive way.

Collins is ok as a safety but there will be better players available at #7. Then I see Bryce Petty in the 4th and that was it for me. I just don't like Petty at all. I can't see his game transitioning to the NFL and I think Fales is better and far more accurate so there is no need to draft Petty.

I still like that Terra was able to use the word fantastic in a positive way.

I just seen that Petty looked bad at the senior bowl, I'd pass at rd 4 too.

What's your thoughts on Brock Vereen getting a shot at FS?

I was a big supporter of his last year around draft time. Its hard to say though now. Wasn't as good as I expected. That could be him being a rookie, or because often times he had to come in off the bench for an injured Conte so he wasn't getting starting reps, or he was simply undercoached by a bad coaching staff.

There's a lot of guys who fit into that category for me and they're all real hard to judge. I could go either way on guys like Vereen, Mundy, Bostic, Jones, SMC/Washington/Bass, and even Jennings as starters next year or not.

To me, after Mariota, Winston, Gregory, and Williams, there is not much difference from 5-15. That is a great opportunity to trade down (if possible). Cleveland at #12 would be an awesome trade target as they have a 2nd 1st rounder. Just dropping from 7th to 12th would give us an extra 3rd and 4th rounder (#76 and #112) and give us 6 picks in the first 112. That would be awesome as we have a bunch of holes to fill.

Looking at a bunch of mocks, it seems that if we do pick 7th, we will be picking from the best player from these:

Shane Ray DE/OLB

Landon Collins, S

Dante Fowler, DE/OLB

Ereck Flowers, OT

Andrus Peat, OT

Brandon Scherff, OT/G

DeVante Parker, WR

Danny Shelton, NT

Kevin White, WR

Also, I found a pretty decent website that has some videos of each prospect: http://draftbreakdown.com/players/?draft_class=2015

To me, after Mariota, Winston, Gregory, and Williams, there is not much difference from 5-15. That is a great opportunity to trade down (if possible). Cleveland at #12 would be an awesome trade target as they have a 2nd 1st rounder. Just dropping from 7th to 12th would give us an extra 3rd and 4th rounder (#76 and #112) and give us 6 picks in the first 112. That would be awesome as we have a bunch of holes to fill.

Looking at a bunch of mocks, it seems that if we do pick 7th, we will be picking from the best player from these:

Shane Ray DE/OLB

Landon Collins, S

Dante Fowler, DE/OLB

Ereck Flowers, OT

Andrus Peat, OT

Brandon Scherff, OT/G

DeVante Parker, WR

Danny Shelton, NT

Kevin White, WR

Also, I found a pretty decent website that has some videos of each prospect: http://draftbreakdown.com/players/?draft_class=2015

I started using Draftbreakdown last year and I like the site. Full game tape, not just highlights so in 5min you see 60 plays. That makes it's easier to see beyond the player's numbers and hype and get the rest of the story.

I started using Draftbreakdown last year and I like the site. Full game tape, not just highlights so in 5min you see 60 plays. That makes it's easier to see beyond the player's numbers and hype and get the rest of the story.

Yeah, there are a couple of these, but that site seems to be one of the best for watching full game videos of the players.

Shane Ray DE/OLB

Landon Collins, S

Dante Fowler, DE/OLB

Ereck Flowers, OT

Andrus Peat, OT

Brandon Scherff, OT/G

DeVante Parker, WR

Danny Shelton, NT

Kevin White, WR

I'm really starting to develop an Aaron Donald-esque man crush on Shelton. 98 tackles from a DT is just unheard of. He backed up those stats for me at the senior bowl.

I'm really starting to develop an Aaron Donald-esque man crush on Shelton. 98 tackles from a DT is just unheard of. He backed up those stats for me at the senior bowl.

Sign me up also, he is a dominate force in the middle. He will be a difference maker and make his teammates better. If they can get him and then somehow get an old teammate Marcus Peters at CB round two, I will be happy. Round three find your Safety in either Durrell Eskridge or Anthony Harris and our D has some players. Harris led the NCAA in INTs in 2013 and Eskridge has size and good tackling abilities.

I like Shelton too, my only issue is that we just drafted Sutton and Ferguson, but if he is the best player at #7, then take him.

Pace will draft the BPA and the first 10 are usually set as far as talent . So the names won't be a surprise. Collins is really rated as high as he has shown, he is not a special player. I don't think petty is either even as a 4th round pick.

Sign me up also, he is a dominate force in the middle. He will be a difference maker and make his teammates better. If they can get him and then somehow get an old teammate Marcus Peters at CB round two, I will be happy. Round three find your Safety in either Durrell Eskridge or Anthony Harris and our D has some players. Harris led the NCAA in INTs in 2013 and Eskridge has size and good tackling abilities.

Im actually hoping we fix the secondary in FA so they can snag Sheltons other teammate Kikaha in the the 2nd. I'd be 100% OK with Shelton/Peters though if we didn't already address CB in FA.

I like Shelton too, my only issue is that we just drafted Sutton and Ferguson, but if he is the best player at #7, then take him.

I kind of shared a similar feeling when people brought up Suh, but really, Sutton was drafted late enough that he doesnt need to be locked into a starters spot, and Ratliff only has a year left (if that). Houston-Shelton-Ego with Rat and Sutton as rotational pieces/ depth sounds damn good to me,

Im actually hoping we fix the secondary in FA so they can snag Sheltons other teammate Kikaha in the the 2nd. I'd be 100% OK with Shelton/Peters though if we didn't already address CB in FA.

I kind of shared a similar feeling when people brought up Suh, but really, Sutton was drafted late enough that he doesnt need to be locked into a starters spot, and Ratliff only has a year left (if that). Houston-Shelton-Ego with Rat and Sutton as rotational pieces/ depth sounds damn good to me,

You liked our young LBs last year and Veeren, that didnt turn out so well. The point is I hope they do a better judging talent than we do on here.

You liked our young LBs last year and Veeren, that didnt turn out so well. The point is I hope they do a better judging talent than we do on here.

And I still think Bostic is solid, just not a game changer like URL was. Vereen still has potential. There just always seemed to be a disconnect between the LBs and safeties. Getting everyone one on the same page will make everyone look better.

Shelton to me is an undeniable talent, just like Donald was, and he might even be better. Other guys talked about as our first round picks have debatable flaws, Shelton, Shelton is just a monster.

And I still think Bostic is solid, just not a game changer like URL was. Vereen still has potential. There just always seemed to be a disconnect between the LBs and safeties. Getting everyone one on the same page will make everyone look better.

Shelton to me is an undeniable talent, just like Donald was, and he might even be better.

I have no way to say that Bostic is solid. He's been better than most of our crap but that is still comparing him to crap. He's been a disappointment and I have been very consistent in that regards. Our entire LB corps has been a disappointment. Undrafted rookie linebacker Christian Jones became our best linebacker by season's end for pete sake. As slow as Briggs looked, prior to going down, there wasn't another player in the LB Corp who was even close to him. Both of those things should tell you all everything you need to know. For whatever reason, this board is too easy on some of our turd players and always so quick to blame coaching, etc. Coaching stunk but I'll call a spade a spade and our LB's were worthless.

I have no way to say that Bostic is solid. He's been better than most of our crap but that is still comparing him to crap. He's been a disappointment and I have been very consistent in that regards. Our entire LB corps has been a disappointment. Undrafted rookie linebacker Christian Jones became our best linebacker by season's end for pete sake. As slow as Briggs looked, prior to going down, there wasn't another player in the LB Corp who was even close to him. Both of those things should tell you all everything you need to know. For whatever reason, this board is too easy on some of our turd players and always so quick to blame coaching, etc. Coaching stunk but I'll call a spade a spade and our LB's were worthless.

The more i read, the more i am hoping, no praying, we draft danny shelton... mayock has compared him to wilfork and ngata and thinks he's the number 5 overall prospect... weighed in at 343 at senior bowl. All that and he rarely came out even though he was playing in an up tempo pac12... draft him at 7 then find a way to move up to pick the best free safety in the draft gerod holliman... I would love a draft with the first two picks being shelton and holliman!

The more i read, the more i am hoping, no praying, we draft danny shelton... mayock has compared him to wilfork and ngata and thinks he's the number 5 overall prospect... weighed in at 343 at senior bowl. All that and he rarely came out even though he was playing in an up tempo pac12... draft him at 7 then find a way to move up to pick the best free safety in the draft gerod holliman... I would love a draft with the first two picks being shelton and holliman!

Ego-shelton-paea... greene/3rd rd pick - jones-bostic-young.... Fuller-Mundy-Holliman-Jennings... sutton and houston rotating in to keep dline fresh... could be a Great step toward turning the def around!

Ego-shelton-paea... greene/3rd rd pick - jones-bostic-young.... Fuller-Mundy-Holliman-Jennings... could be a Great step toward turning the def around!

Greene will get cut and you are proposing 3 DT's in a 3-4, all of which were relatively high draft picks and one who had to sign a big contract (Paea). Or are you implying Ego / Paea would be ends? Whose young?

Meh, I think in the right situation he can be above average. His huge flaw is not being able to get off his blocks, that can be cleared up with the right big beefy guys in front of him ala what the Bears did with Washington and Traylor. I do still see a rangy guy who can be real good in coverage.

That said after reading more into the 3-4 he might not be a fit due to his size, and said huge flaw so I have actually changed my tune a bit on him for next year. In a strict nickel package he could counted on IMO, or hell maybe even converted back to SS might be real intriguing.

I vote for the Beliceck philosophy. Trade down, trade down, trade down. Accumulate picks and talent and value the mid-round picks. Don't be a fool and get caught on the sexy top end talents, accumulate picks and you'll be able to maneuver all around the draft.

I get that, but the first two rounds we need Difference makers... even belicick wasn't dumb enough to pass on wilfork... do your pick accumulating in the 3-7 rds...