Lemon's Revised Mock

lemonej

1. Shane Ray DE/OLB Seeing Aldon Smith flourish in Fangio's D makes him a favoritefor this pick

2.Denzel Perryman ILB This could be the leader we need on defense.

3.Jamison Crowder WR/KR Grew tired of seeing the kneel down or the tackle before the 20 on kickoffs

4.Donovan Smith OT We need to have some young OL in place for future

6. Anthony Jefferson SS Lets try again!

7 Tyler Heincke QB This may be a fantasy.His height not ideal but he needs a good showing at the combine to be drafted.

I like Shane Ray. He's young and gets moved around a bit but his burst off the edge is excellent. He seems to have the arm length needed to get off blocks but doesn't have any apparent counter moves that I saw. Nothing new there for a young guy just coach him up.

If we were in 4-3 D I'd say he's not big enough to play DE but if we're going 3-4 he seems like a very good fit and could do for us what Matthews does up in Green Bay.

Here is one thing I love about him. At the end of this game his team is winning 42-13 with just 27 seconds left in the game. Watch him hustle and block the extra point. It's hard to find guys who will hustle on a meaningless play like that.

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/shane-ray-vs-florida-2014/

1. Shane Ray DE/OLB Seeing Aldon Smith flourish in Fangio's D makes him a favoritefor this pick

2.Denzel Perryman ILB This could be the leader we need on defense.

3.Jamison Crowder WR/KR Grew tired of seeing the kneel down or the tackle before the 20 on kickoffs

4.Donovan Smith OT We need to have some young OL in place for future

6. Anthony Jefferson SS Lets try again!

7 Tyler Heincke QB This may be a fantasy.His height not ideal but he needs a good showing at the combine to be drafted.

I fine with Marc Mariani returning kicks again next season and no need to draft a KR in the third round.

I like the start, but don't like the third rounder. Rather see the OL there or a FS.

Jason you know after the first 2 rounds when I do a mock I wind sock after that all my revisions change from round three to the end. My last mock had his teammate Laken Tomlinson OG in RD 3. I was criticized for that and thought it would be a pipe dream for him lasting that long.