Harvin to Bears?

Alaskan Grizzly

Was going to post the link but it was a quick blurb. It said the Jets are more than likely going to cut Percy Harvin and that the Bears and Raiders are already early suitors. I hope this is only speculative rumor. Can't see it working out well. He's the true definition of locker room distraction.

Was going to post the link but it was a quick blurb. It said the Jets are more than likely going to cut Percy Harvin and that the Bears and Raiders are already early suitors. I hope this is only speculative rumor. Can't see it working out well. He's the true definition of locker room distraction.

The person who came up with this story must not be a Chicago insider. The Insiders all are trying to tell us Marshall will be gone because he is a distraction. Well Harvin is more than distraction, he is cancerous.

I wouldn't spend much on him tbh but would be open to kicking the tires. Fox will fix whatever ailed our lockerroom IMO. Also, isn't BM a distraction and cancer as well? IDC because he's a monster.

Agreed 100%. Just to have a good return man again would be awesome.