Dupree: 2014 12 74 12.5 7.5 1 1

Gregory: 2014 11 54 10.0 7.0

Ray: 2014 14 65 22.5 14.5

Fowler: 2014 12 60 15.0 8.5

Orchard:2014 13 84 21.0 18.5

Harold: 2014 12 54 14.5 7.0

Kikaha: 2014 14 72 25.0 19.0

Size and speed matter, competition, work ethic, attitude, tape,production

If you take a closer look, if a player is on a real good team, there are usually other play makers that lowers a persons stats

looked at some tape on all of the above and have to admit, Ray and Dupree kind of stood out.

I threw Orchard and Kikaha in there because of there great stats, something to consider in the 2nd or 3rd round if we dont go with a Edge rusher in the first.

I would have no problem if any of those names are on our team after the draft.

CONCLUSION: On everything I have seen and read, I wouldnt pick Beasley at 7 and still keep Ray in thought.

What I would do is try to drop back and get some extra picks and take Dupree.

Let me hear your opinions (again in most cases, it seems to be always changing)

If we keep the combine in thought but go back and look at production

WHO DO WE PICK games-tackles-TFL-S-PBU-INT

Beasley:2014 13 34 21.5 12.0 3 0

Dupree: 2014 12 74 12.5 7.5 1 1

Gregory: 2014 11 54 10.0 7.0

Ray: 2014 14 65 22.5 14.5

Fowler: 2014 12 60 15.0 8.5

Orchard:2014 13 84 21.0 18.5

Harold: 2014 12 54 14.5 7.0

Kikaha: 2014 14 72 25.0 19.0

Size and speed matter, competition, work ethic, attitude, tape,production

If you take a closer look, if a player is on a real good team, there are usually other play makers that lowers a persons stats

looked at some tape on all of the above and have to admit, Ray and Dupree kind of stood out.

I threw Orchard and Kikaha in there because of there great stats, something to consider in the 2nd or 3rd round if we dont go with a Edge rusher in the first.

I would have no problem if any of those names are on our team after the draft.

CONCLUSION: On everything I have seen and read, I wouldnt pick Beasley at 7 and still keep Ray in thought.

What I would do is try to drop back and get some extra picks and take Dupree.

Let me hear your opinions (again in most cases, it seems to be always changing)

Id like to drop back and pick Landon Collins, then get one of those bottom four names on your list with the second round pick.

Based on what I saw at the combine I want Randy Gregory. He moves in space far better than I expected, better than Beasley, but he gets off blocks better than anyone else on this list. I don't care about the 235lb weight, he'll add 10-20lbs easily. You rarely find this line in player's draft profile:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players...0/randy-gregory

"Gregory has the upside to rank among the NFL's most feared edge rushers if his current trajectory continues."

1a/b: Shane Ray or Vic Beasley and I'm not sure it matters which one. Ray is likely the more fluid athlete for coverage assignments and Beasley might be the better pass rusher right now but it's close in every aspect.

I think Beasley and to a lesser extent perhaps Ray, will be the better pro in the first season or two over Gregory but if Gregory has the work ethic he'll be a stud on both run and pass plays for many years. I don't think we'll go wrong with any of the three.

Beyond those guys players like Dupree will be good players for your roster but not difference makers. Dupree looks like the fast pass rusher who always gets pushed behind the QB. I don't see him getting off blocks, or around the edge the same way the top 3 do.

Based on what I saw at the combine I want Randy Gregory. He moves in space far better than I expected, better than Beasley, but he gets off blocks better than anyone else on this list. I don't care about the 235lb weight, he'll add 10-20lbs easily. You rarely find this line in player's draft profile:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players...0/randy-gregory

"Gregory has the upside to rank among the NFL's most feared edge rushers if his current trajectory continues."

1a/b: Shane Ray or Vic Beasley and I'm not sure it matters which one. Ray is likely the more fluid athlete for coverage assignments and Beasley might be the better pass rusher right now but it's close in every aspect.

I think Beasley and to a lesser extent perhaps Ray, will be the better pro in the first season or two over Gregory but if Gregory has the work ethic he'll be a stud on both run and pass plays for many years. I don't think we'll go wrong with any of the three.

Beyond those guys players like Dupree will be good players for your roster but not difference makers. Dupree looks like the fast pass rusher who always gets pushed behind the QB. I don't see him getting off blocks, or around the edge the same way the top 3 do.

The thing that bothers me about Beasley is the 34 tackles, not what gret players show for a stat line.

Guest TerraTor

Beasley or Shelton for me. either one is an instant upgrade and starter

the two guys I don't want - Fowler and Randy Gregory

Fowler - first off is from Florida which is an auto red flag and he's weak as hell

Gregory - you don't take a guy at seven who needs to add 20 pounds to be competitive that's ridiculous

Fowler - first off is from Florida which is an auto red flag and he's weak as hell

Gregory - you don't take a guy at seven who needs to add 20 pounds to be competitive that's ridiculous

Gregory was sick before the combine.

It's March 1st, season doesn't start till September 13th. That's 6 months to put on 20 pounds. Jared Allen was sick in the middle of the season last year, lost 18 pounds, and put on 5 1 week. 20 pounds in 6 months is nothing.

March 11th is Gregorys pro day, I wouldn't be shocked if he shows up at least 10 pounds heavier just a month later from when he weighed in at 235.

If Fowler or Gregory is there, they will be our selection.

I think you missed the point here. At 235lb he is already one of the most productive and competitive players. Add 10-20lbs and he could be great.

I think you missed the point here. At 235lb he is already one of the most productive and competitive players. Add 10-20lbs and he could be great.

I actually read that he finished the year at 218 which is pretty impressive.

I'm sure when he gets that fat check and gets around a professional strength and conditioning coach he'll get to a weight where he thrives.

What did Bruce Irvin weigh at the Combine? He ran a ridiculous 40 for a DE/OLB and seems to be doing well in Seattle as well as managing his charcter issues that were the talk before he was drafted.

He has 93 tackles and 16.5 sacks in 3 years, thats not pro bowl stats. I would say as high of a pick as he was, he is on the low side of his expectations.