I'm Wondering....

lemonej

How so many on this board seem to think they have a handle on what this new regime is going to?

We have to mesh guys from 3 different organizations just to form our offensive and defnsive schemes. We have no draft history on our FIRST TIME GM and his working reklationship with our NEW HEAD COACH and his coordinators. So tell me why do you think you know what this group is going to do on personnel moves etc.

I feel like a mushroom. Fed bullshit and kept in the dark...

How so many on this board seem to think they have a handle on what this new regime is going to?

We have to mesh guys from 3 different organizations just to form our offensive and defnsive schemes. We have no draft history on our FIRST TIME GM and his working reklationship with our NEW HEAD COACH and his coordinators. So tell me why do you think you know what this group is going to do on personnel moves etc.

I don't. I've never said otherwise. I leave all the "what ifs" and genius level prognostication to others.

I don't. I've never said otherwise. I leave all the "what ifs" and genius level prognostication to others.

Although I think you can use history of the DC and certain statements to come to the conclusion that we're moving to a 3-4 or some sort of hybrid 3-4. Other than that, I don't know. But it's fun reading everyone's comments and guesses, nonetheless.

Although I think you can use history of the DC and certain statements to come to the conclusion that we're moving to a 3-4 or some sort of hybrid 3-4. Other than that, I don't know. But it's fun reading everyone's comments and guesses, nonetheless.

Pretty much this. This board would be a ghost town if people weren't here at least trying to connect dots.

While I don't know, typically we always felt like we knew what the old regime was going to do . . . then it turned out we were wrong most of the time. So at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what we think we know.

While we are speculating what the new regime is going to do, we are also saying what they should do.

However, I am extremely confident that in either case I will be wrong. :banghead

While we are speculating what the new regime is going to do, we are also saying what they should do.

However, I am extremely confident that in either case I will be wrong. :banghead

We all will be because these coaches will have to mold a team with who we have. We are handcuffed to quite a few guys that make alot of $. Ride it out and hope for the best.