Wilfork?

CrackerDog

Probably too old and I'd rather get younger at the DT position. But I just read he's not being picked up by the Pats so figured I'd ask your thoughts. He's big enough for NT, too. But he's also got some character issues.

Wow that is shocking. I heard recently that he was actually a personal favorite of Robert Kraft and they would do anything to keep him. I guess it is 'just a business'.

No thanks for the Bears. Will cost too much and too old. Suh would be much better option as a player but I still don't even want him.

Depends on what the organization thinks about our chances of a quick turnaround. I, perhaps with a lot of blind faith, think they have an outside chance at competing for a playoff spot, so I'd be cool with taking a shot on Wilfork.

That said there's a lot of Young talent out there that could help beyond just the next year or 2, so the money is probably used better elsewhere. Like on Terrence Knighton who is 5 years younger.