Kareem Jackson re-signs with Texans

adam

4/34...Yeesh

If that's the market, I might want Peanut back.

Corners in the draft are pretty weak sans Waynes. Do like Quinton Rollins a bit in the 2nd but he's a bit of a project.

Yeah, give Peanut a 1-year farewell deal and address other positions, $8.5/yr for Jackson is really high.

Yeah, give Peanut a 1-year farewell deal and address other positions, $8.5/yr for Jackson is really high.

I don't even know if it would be a farewell deal. Yes, he's 34, but he's a very physical player and I could see him finishing his career as a SS.

I don't even know if it would be a farewell deal. Yes, he's 34, but he's a very physical player and I could see him finishing his career as a SS.

FS. If Peanut has to stay in the box taking hits on RB too often he definitely won't make it through the season.

FS. If Peanut has to stay in the box taking hits on RB too often he definitely won't make it through the season.

In Fangio's system, he really utilizes interchangeable safeties. Lovie always said he did, but more often than not, he didn't utilize them that way. For the past two seasons, teams scored on us so easily, I often wondered if we were playing any safeties at all.

That being said, how about Peanut as the nickel back? Let him play in space and get him off the field once in a while. Would that be good? This is assuming that Tim Jennings is still worth a damn.

In Fangio's system, he really utilizes interchangeable safeties. Lovie always said he did, but more often than not, he didn't utilize them that way. For the past two seasons, teams scored on us so easily, I often wondered if we were playing any safeties at all.

That being said, how about Peanut as the nickel back? Let him play in space and get him off the field once in a while. Would that be good? This is assuming that Tim Jennings is still worth a damn.

Even thou Jennings is short, he is suited for press corner. Peanut should only play FS, not sure he will be back with a youth movement, would rather have Cox or Culliver.

Even thou Jennings is short, he is suited for press corner. Peanut should only play FS, not sure he will be back with a youth movement, would rather have Cox or Culliver.

Youth movement? What youth movement? We have to have some youth to have movement.

I'm guessing Tillman would sign for one year 1.5 million. We need competent football players. He needs a team.