Anyone for some Pot Roast?

adam

Source: Teams showing 'serious interest' in impending unrestricted free agent DT Terrance 'Pot Roast' Knighton include OAK, WAS, IND & CHI.

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/574632313893449728

I would hope that if we wanted him, we would have a leg up considering Fox (assuming he liked Fox). Oakland has the money, Indy has the best chance for winning now, and Washington is where good players go to lose.

Lol You've been a step ahead of me all day.

I think Del Rio and Oakland have the leg up here.

Might be worth noting he was fined for his weight last year. Not sure if that was put forth by Fox or Elway.

Also...I currently have pot roast in my slow cooker, so maybe it's a sign.

Lol You've been a step ahead of me all day.

I think Del Rio and Oakland have the leg up here.

Might be worth noting he was fined for his weight last year. Not sure if that was put forth by Fox or Elway.

Also...I currently have pot roast in my slow cooker, so maybe it's a sign.

lol, just watching Twitter and surfing the interwebs. If you indeed are cooking pot roast, I would say that is a pretty good sign. Might be the Knighton variety or the Shelton variety.

lol, just watching Twitter and surfing the interwebs. If you indeed are cooking pot roast, I would say that is a pretty good sign. Might be the Knighton variety or the Shelton variety.

Same here.

Ya, this also shows they would be interested in Shelton because of his size. I know some here disputed that fact.

Pot Roast has been in the slow cooker since 11.....Gonna have to save some back to celebrate with if we get him. Or throw it in the trash if we don't lol.

Raiders have already missed out on Suh, Cobb, and now Julius Thomas(Jags), all of whom they were connected to, so they could end up severely overpaying Knighton.

Same here.

Ya, this also shows they would be interested in Shelton because of his size. I know some here disputed that fact.

Pot Roast has been in the slow cooker since 11.....Gonna have to save some back to celebrate with if we get him. Or throw it in the trash if we don't lol.

Yeah, I think we literally need one or the other if we are going to a 3-4. With Del Rio's history (JAX and DEN), and with OAK's cap situation (and missing out on Suh), they are probably the first option.

lol on pot roast!

Same here.

Raiders have already missed out on Suh, Cobb, and now Julius Thomas(Jags), all of whom they were connected to, so they could end up severely overpaying Knighton.

With Pace being so tight lipped, Im not sure you can trust anything you read. A lot of rumors are media injecting their opinion into the rumor.

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 43m43 minutes ago

I can confirm the interest in DT Terrance Knighton is real but was also told it will come down to price. Market could get pricey. #Bears

How can you confirm that ? I could have easily stated the day we signed Fangio, that with Fox history, Knighton was our guy.

With the Raiders having a lot of money and Del Rio, I would say we wont win a price war.

How can you confirm that ? I could have easily stated the day we signed Fangio, that with Fox history, Knighton was our guy.

With the Raiders having a lot of money and Del Rio, I would say we wont win a price war.

This guy broke the Fox, Fangio, and Marshall deals before anyone else. I'd say he has some insider knowledge. You can dispute if you'd like, but I think he's legit.

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 43m43 minutes ago

I can confirm the interest in DT Terrance Knighton is real but was also told it will come down to price. Market could get pricey. #Bears

There was a thread a while ago that pointed out Fangio's preference at NT and I believe the poster sighted weights and heights of his former NTs and that didn't fit Knighton or Shelton's physical make up.BTW just because their is interest reported doesn't mean he is a done deal, since he has hit a couple means he is due for a miss or two.

There was a thread a while ago that pointed out Fangio's preference at NT and I believe the poster sighted weights and heights of his former NTs and that didn't fit Knighton or Shelton's physical make up.BTW just because their is interest reported doesn't mean he is a done deal, since he has hit a couple means he is due for a miss or two.

And I threw Isaac Sopoaga's name out there as a rebuttal. The best D they had in Fangios 4 years was with 6'2" 330 pound Sopoaga back there......Obviously a guy like Shelton/Knighton isn't a must, but I'm sure they aren't out of the question either.

No one is saying it's a done deal, in fact most agree that he probably lands in Oakland

BTW, Lemming tweeted that he'd rather have Ratliff/Ego at NT and sign Odrick, so I don't think this is a situation where he's just throwing out a player he wants.

And I threw Isaac Sopoaga's name out there as a rebuttal. The best D they had in Fangios 4 years was with 6'2" 330 pound Sopoaga back there......Obviously a guy like Shelton/Knighton isn't a must, but I'm sure they aren't out of the question either.

No one is saying it's a done deal, in fact most agree that he probably lands in Oakland

BTW, Lemming tweeted that he'd rather have Ratliff/Ego at NT and sign Odrick, so I don't think this is a situation where he's just throwing out a player he wants.

I agree with Lemming, grab Odrick and play that combo.

huge rumor, so take it with a grain of salt, but a guy in this thread said it is a done deal:

✶ Sports Mockery ✶ ‏@sportsmockery 10m10 minutes ago

Chicago Bears reportedly making a run at Terrance Knighton, would be a huge addition in the middle of the 3-4 defense. Stay Tuned.

https://twitter.com/sportsmockery/status/574686147504402434

huge rumor, so take it with a grain of salt, but a guy in this thread said it is a done deal:

https://twitter.com/sportsmockery/status/574686147504402434

Interesting. I'm real anxious to see what the next team is that starts breaking deals.

Based on rumors, as of right now it appears we are signing Pot Roast and the safety from Buffalo.

Interesting. I'm real anxious to see what the next team is that starts breaking deals.

Based on rumors, as of right now it appears we are signing Pot Roast and the safety from Buffalo.

Yeah, and potentially one of the centers (Hudson/Wisniewski).