My Updated Wish List

adam

With McPhee, Royal, and Rolle pending contracts. I would still like to see a few more guys brought in from this pool of defensive candidates (for the right price):

Safety:

#28 Rahim Moore - S (25)

#88 Ron Parker - S (27)

Cornerback:

#27 Chris Culliver - CB (27)

#46 Perrish Cox - CB (28)

Linebacker:

#49 Curtis Lofton - ILB (28)

#59 Mason Foster - ILB (26)

Defensive/Nose Tackle:

#16 Terrance Knighton - DL (29)

#29 Dan Williams - DL (28)

# - NFL FA Ranking

If we could bring in a couple of more guys from these groups (wishful thinking), I think we would be in great position going into the draft. I was hoping for 4x new starters via free agency on defense, and 2x from draft (first 3 rounds). Then we would only have to start 5 guys from last year's team.

Pre-Draft:

DLine: Houston/Knighton/Ratliff/Ferguson/Dunn/Allen

LB: McPhee/Young/Foster/Jones/Bostic/Bass/Washington/SMC

CB: Fuller/Culliver/Jennings/Louis-Jean/Hurst

S: Moore/Rolle/Mundy/Vereen

With McPhee, Royal, and Rolle pending contracts. I would still like to see a few more guys brought in from this pool of defensive candidates (for the right price):

Safety:

#28 Rahim Moore - S (25)

#88 Ron Parker - S (27)

Cornerback:

#27 Chris Culliver - CB (27)

#46 Perrish Cox - CB (28)

Linebacker:

#49 Curtis Lofton - ILB (28)

#59 Mason Foster - ILB (26)

Defensive/Nose Tackle:

#16 Terrance Knighton - DL (29)

#29 Dan Williams - DL (28)

# - NFL FA Ranking

If we could bring in a couple of more guys from these groups (wishful thinking), I think we would be in great position going into the draft. I was hoping for 4x new starters via free agency on defense, and 2x from draft (first 3 rounds). Then we would only have to start 5 guys from last year's team.

Pre-Draft:

DLine: Houston/Knighton/Ratliff/Ferguson/Dunn/Allen

LB: McPhee/Young/Foster/Jones/Bostic/Bass/Washington/SMC

CB: Fuller/Culliver/Jennings/Louis-Jean/Hurst

S: Moore/Rolle/Mundy/Vereen

Isn't only McPhee confirmed to be coming? I thought all of the others were still open?

Isn't only McPhee confirmed to be coming? I thought all of the others were still open?

From Rolle's Twitter:

Antrel Rolle retweeted

Carl Banks @CarlBanksGIII · 3h 3 hours ago

wishing my fav @antrelrolle26 the very best @ChicagoBears got a baller.no excuses guy! mentally tough! @OtisWilson_55 type of ss #BearDown

His last tweet was him on a plane (enroute to Chicago).

Ya, I'm right there with you on pretty much all of those. Knighton, Culliver, and Moore have long been the 3 guys I wanted. Ron Parker has become rather intriguing to me after looking into him, and with an apparent disconnect between Moore and the Bears I'd gladly welcome him over Moore.

I'll add the Oakland center to my wish list.

My wish is the Bears draft Brett Hundley as the future QB. Reports are today that he had a smoot pro day according to sources on NFL.com and his coach a former NFL coach says he thinks he is ready for the NFL but not necessarily to start.I'm ok with that but the problem is he may need to be drafted in round 2.

Ya, I'm right there with you on pretty much all of those. Knighton, Culliver, and Moore have long been the 3 guys I wanted. Ron Parker has become rather intriguing to me after looking into him, and with an apparent disconnect between Moore and the Bears I'd gladly welcome him over Moore.

I'll add the Oakland center to my wish list.

Yeah, I just did defense as that has been the focus. On offense, I would love Wisniewski, but don't know if we have the cap space.

My wish is the Bears draft Brett Hundley as the future QB. Reports are today that he had a smoot pro day according to sources on NFL.com and his coach a former NFL coach says he thinks he is ready for the NFL but not necessarily to start.I'm ok with that but the problem is he may need to be drafted in round 2.

I still think our future QB will come out of the 2016 draft or 2017.

I think there will be 4-5 first round prospects

Conner Cook

Cordale Jones

Christian Hackenberg

Jared Goff

Prepare the team for rookie next year and we still have Jay who may become tradeable if he puts together a decent season.