Mason Foster nearing deal?

scs787

I always get excited with a new regime but I have to admit, these guys act different and that is refreshing.

I agree with you, Im alos more excited about having a real leader as our HC (lovie was a great leader) and having a great OC and DC.

Im really excited about Fangio runnning the D and Gas running the O.

John Devine ‏@JohnJDevine 39m39 minutes ago

Seaside grad Mason Foster is close to a three-year deal with the Bears, where he'd become a teammate of Palma alum David Fales.

Think this about the 3rd time we've heard he's close lol. This guy is a local reporter for the county Foster and Fales are from it appears.

John Devine ‏@JohnJDevine 39m39 minutes ago

Seaside grad Mason Foster is close to a three-year deal with the Bears, where he'd become a teammate of Palma alum David Fales.

Think this about the 3rd time we've heard he's close lol. This guy is a local reporter for the county Foster and Fales are from it appears.

I'm just glad one of you "punk kids" does twitter for the group so I don't have to. LOL!

Thanks for the update.

He is close to a deal but the holdup is the guaranteed money. Hopefully this comes soon, so we can go to the next victim of the new regime.

I was surprised at how little guaranteed money we gave McPhee relative the size of the overall contract. Pace may be trying to keep the guarantees lower but annual salaries higher so he has more flexibility in the future. OTOH Royal's contract went the other way.

I was surprised at how little guaranteed money we gave McPhee relative the size of the overall contract. Pace may be trying to keep the guarantees lower but annual salaries higher so he has more flexibility in the future. OTOH Royal's contract went the other way.

The first week of FA is over paying for people. They judge there needs and pay accordingly.