Samson Satele?????

Wesson44

The Chicago Bears have explored the possibility of signing veteran center Samson Satele..

Two NFL sources told the Tribune the Bears have expressed interest in the veteran that has started 114 games in his career for the Dolphins, Raiders and Colts. No deal is imminent at this point.

30, started all 16 games for the Dolphins last season

Two things are clear: 1) They didn't like what they saw from Garza and 2) they didn't like what they saw from DeLaPuente. DLP was let go by Pace and Co. back when he was in New Orleans so not a shocker there.

I can't say if Wisniewski or Satele are better run blockers or what they provide better than Garza/DLP but they clearly want a change at OC this offseason.

Meh, after reading about him I'm not really a fan. He makes just a little bit more sense than Garza because he's the better run blocker. He's said to be pretty bad at pass blocking.

I'd rather grab Wisniewski or grab one in the 3rd.

There rebuilding the roster from both ends. If they throw enough darts one of them is going to stick.

What there doing now is bargain shopping, any names coming are not popular but if they view it as upgrades, I will wait and see how it turns out.

Meh, after reading about him I'm not really a fan. He makes just a little bit more sense than Garza because he's the better run blocker. He's said to be pretty bad at pass blocking.

I'd rather grab Wisniewski or grab one in the 3rd.

Wisniewsk is supposed tone a better player. And younger. Royal will be 29 in May and Rolle 33 in December.

As for being a better run blocker, I suspect that's what we value in the interior.

That would be nice, but see him going in the 3rd which may be to soon for our taste.

Third would be just right in my opinion. I'd be very happy with that pick. I've disliked Garza as a center for some time now, regardless of what any bogus PFF stats say.