Draftek Mock

Guest TerraTor

Don't sleep on the CB need.

We're in a division with Rodgers/Nelson/Cobb, Stafford/Megatron/Tate, and I think Bridegewater is gonna be a good QB with Mike Wallace and probably a 1st round WR (not to mention if they can ever figure out how to use Patterson).

Right now we have Fuller who looked the part of a good CB the first month then fell off (Hopefully just because of injuries). Tim Jennings who doesn't belong on the outside, and might not even be any good in the slot anymore. Then we have guys like AL Louis Jean, Demontre Hurst, and Terrance Mitchell who MIGHT have some potential but are far from guys I'd want as the #2.

I have CB as our biggest need ATM.

I agree that it's a need. I was just holding on to hope, like last year, that the Bears would resign Peanut. With Peanut and Jennings last year, there was no need to draft Fuller. Well, little did we know that Peanut would get hurt again and Jennings would regress so much. Insurance is always nice, but it's called insurance for a reason.

You're probably right about this year though...CB is a greater need now that Peanut is pretty much gone and Jennings is now an enigma.

Nobody does that. When BPA is discussed, it's based on a teams draft board. If there's no requirement, they won't be on the board...

I'm not so sure that's not what many here have discussed. BPA in its strictest forms. Like QB for instance. I just don't see how Winston isn't the BPA, but if he falls to 7 I'm still not sure I want him. That would be a ton of money at QB, and it would destroy the locker room.

I'm not so sure that's not what many here have discussed. BPA in its strictest forms. Like QB for instance. I just don't see how Winston isn't the BPA, but if he falls to 7 I'm still not sure I want him. That would be a ton of money at QB, and it would destroy the locker room.

It depends on whether they think Winston is a fit. On the BPA front, nobody said draft a QB every pick if they are BPA etc. The premise is to not let needs dictate your draft. Proactive vs reactive is all it is.