Anybody going to the draft or festivities?

bradjock

The NFL announced they were turning Chicago into draft-town or something like it. Does anybody here care?

I could make it a point to at least visit the festivities if I wanted but I have zero interest. I love going to training camp each year. I'll be following the draft for 3 days straight. But I have no interest in visiting. Is it just me or does anybody here care?

The NFL announced they were turning Chicago into draft-town or something like it. Does anybody here care?

I could make it a point to at least visit the festivities if I wanted but I have zero interest. I love going to training camp each year. I'll be following the draft for 3 days straight. But I have no interest in visiting. Is it just me or does anybody here care?

There is a draft party in Woodstock on the 25th, which is about an hour from my house, I may be going there.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/chicago-footba...ets-15421746860

I just hope we don't have any reactions like this on draft day:

I love that fan's quote after the Jets took Ken O'Brien: "Everybody said if Marino is there you take Marino. Obviously the Jets know something nobody else knows."

I just hope we don't have any reactions like this on draft day:

"WE WANT SAPP! WE WANT SAPP!"

No. Take this nobody TE and like it. LOL

I'm sure if it had been held in Chicago all those years, we would have a video like this. Maybe worse. And it would be just like us here...we'd have a track record of better picks than the actual team.