Lemon 3.0

lemonej

I'm quickly becoming convinced that White or Cooper will be the 1st round pick. I look at our depth chart and I feel like the biggest hole is a starter opposite Jeffrey. I've been a big Grayson guy, I just wonder if it's worth using a pick in a bad QB draft when you can wait a year, hopefully Cutler has either stepped up or is gone and you can get a better guy with an earlier pick. I looked at Eskridge too, but Fangio defenses tend to have more speed at S. I'm also surprised at no OL help.

Barring trades, I would try for:

1) Kevin White, WR, WV

2) Byron Jones, CB, UConn

3) Cedric Ogbuhei, OT, Texas A&M

4) Marcus Hardison, DE, Arizona State

5) Andy Gallik, C, Boston College

6) Adrian Amos, S, Penn State

While I see your issue with QB this draft...I think drafting a QB every year is a good idea...

I'm quickly becoming convinced that White or Cooper will be the 1st round pick. I look at our depth chart and I feel like the biggest hole is a starter opposite Jeffrey. I've been a big Grayson guy, I just wonder if it's worth using a pick in a bad QB draft when you can wait a year, hopefully Cutler has either stepped up or is gone and you can get a better guy with an earlier pick. I looked at Eskridge too, but Fangio defenses tend to have more speed at S. I'm also surprised at no OL help.

1) Kevin White, WR, WV

Guest TerraTor
I'm just not a big fan of WR in the first for this team. Much bigger needs. Still great players available at #7.

I'm with u. Need a long term S... we have rolle old as dirt and Mundy who is dirt...

1) Kevin White, WR, WV

My 2nd rdr was a choice between Jake Fisher, Sammy Coates, Jordon Phillips, Brett Hundley and AJ Cann I chose Phillips at 39 because of value and need at the pick.

Guest TerraTor
My 2nd rdr was a choice between Jake Fisher, Sammy Coates, Jordon Phillips, Brett Hundley and AJ Cann I chose Phillips at 39 because of value and need at the pick.

I like Phillips a lot as well. Be a long time dominant NT for us...

Guest TerraTor

What do you think is our biggest need right now?

Hard to say.

Could be NT, since some don't believe the guys we have fit the bill.

Could be OT, since neither guy did well last year.

Could be S, since last year's guys sucked, and we're not sure what to expect out of the FAs.

It's surely not WR, however.

TT my thinking is that Ego is a future NT going forward and Ratliff is one and done so we need depth because most 3-4 teams play more than one guy at the nose.