Garza to be released

GakMan23

Kind of surprised they didn't keep Garza around for a little while, at least to see what shakes out in the draft. He could still be a useful back-up at G and C, two positions where we don't have a ton of depth, and there's something to be said for his leadership and chemistry with the guys that are here.

Case in point, Kyle Long on twitter:

LXXV @Ky1eLong

· 14m 14 minutes ago

I understand that it's a business, but this is family I'm talking about. He took a broken dumb kid and turned him into a man. Grateful 4 him

LXXV @Ky1eLong

· 16m 16 minutes ago

I promise to carry the torch with the same charisma and dedication that @Roberto_Garza63 did for so long in Chicago. LUCKENBACH TEXAS ✊

LXXV @Ky1eLong

· 18m 18 minutes ago

All the time. First man in, last man out. A lot of people claim that kind of thing but he lived it. Luchadores for ever brother. Love ya bro

LXXV @Ky1eLong

· 19m 19 minutes ago

From the first day I got to the Bears he showed me and told me what it took to be accountable and respected in the NFL He did it right(cont)

LXXV @Ky1eLong

· 20m 20 minutes ago

Some things are hard to believe. Can't say I've been around a more humble hard working guy. @Roberto_Garza63 will always be a legend.