Mock Draft Simulator Compilation

adam

I used 5 different Big Boards and ran the Fanspeak simulator 5 times to see how the different perspectives (big boards) would change the draft for us at 7.

Using this method, 3 players were off the board at 7 every time (Winston, Mariota, Fowler). Williams, Beasley, Ray, Cooper, and La'el Collins were all selected multiple times before #7. So two of those five will be available at #7, and all of these should be available: White, Scherff, Shelton, Waynes, Parker, Dupree, Landon Collins.

I am leaning towards believing the only players with #7 value are Beasley, Fowler, Williams, Cooper, and White. If we were going to select someone else, there will definitely be a few to choose from at 12 or 13.

I used 5 different Big Boards and ran the Fanspeak simulator 5 times to see how the different perspectives (big boards) would change the draft for us at 7.

Using this method, 3 players were off the board at 7 every time (Winston, Mariota, Fowler). Williams, Beasley, Ray, Cooper, and La'el Collins were all selected multiple times before #7. So two of those five will be available at #7, and all of these should be available: White, Scherff, Shelton, Waynes, Parker, Dupree, Landon Collins.

I am leaning towards believing the only players with #7 value are Beasley, Fowler, Williams, Cooper, and White. If we were going to select someone else, there will definitely be a few to choose from at 12 or 13.

I absolutely agree with your opinion. I keep trying to make the case for other names but come back to the same conclusion that you do. I am, a move and down and get extra picks mode, but truth be told, staying at 7 and getting one of those names is probably the better choice. They could easily be all gone, so that is when I move down.