Bears have most players 30 and older

adam

I always find it funny when someone does an analysis like this with no point. To me the numbers are very misleading. 6 players are 30, and 8 our 31-33. Of those 8, 2 are our Kicker and Long Snapper. That leaves 6 players of age concern to me: Allen (gone after this year), Ratliff (only 1 or 2 years left), Rolle (stop gap Safety for 2 years), Montgomery (Centers can play into their mid-30's), Jennings (likely gone after this year), and Cutler (QB age is a non-factor at 31).

Our team's average age is 26.1.

CB55HkLWgAAF7gs.png

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/585038173056569344

I always find it funny when someone does an analysis like this with no point. To me the numbers are very misleading. 6 players are 30, and 8 our 31-33. Of those 8, 2 are our Kicker and Long Snapper. That leaves 6 players of age concern to me: Allen (gone after this year), Ratliff (only 1 or 2 years left), Rolle (stop gap Safety for 2 years), Montgomery (Centers can play into their mid-30's), Jennings (likely gone after this year), and Cutler (QB age is a non-factor at 31).

Our team's average age is 26.1.

CB55HkLWgAAF7gs.png

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/585038173056569344

It doesnt mean anything, the top five youngest teams only have the Packers that are successful.

It doesnt mean anything, the top five youngest teams only have the Packers that are successful.

Agreed. The more important stat is how many core players we have and their ages. We signed several stop-gap players over the age of 30, like Rolle. We have several core guys on offense who are in their prime. On defense, we don't have much of anything.