Terra's Two-Weeks Out Mock

Guest TerraTor

Mike Singletary: 6'0", 230.

Mason Foster: 6'1", 240.

Mike Singletary was a 2nd round pick in 1981 which is 34 years ago! He also played in a 4-3 at MLB with a HOF DT in front of him. I don't understand why he was brought up. I have actually stood next to Singletary and saying that he was 6'0 was very generous since I'm the same height and he was shorter than I.

I guess I'm the only one who likes Kendricks.

I don't dislike Kendricks. I just think Shaq has great potential and is a superb play-maker. He's just one of those guys who is around the ball and has a knack for big plays.

I don't dislike Kendricks. I just think Shaq has great potential and is a superb play-maker. He's just one of those guys who is around the ball and has a knack for big plays.

The only thing that bothers me about Shaq is the same thing that bothers me about Gregory.Projecting how they will be with added weight and stepping up to the highest level of play. That is a lot to project. Kendricks IMO is ready to go now and I believe will be a wrecking ball in the middle of someone's defense.

Guest TerraTor
The only thing that bothers me about Shaq is the same thing that bothers me about Gregory.Projecting how they will be with added weight and stepping up to the highest level of play. That is a lot to project. Kendricks IMO is ready to go now and I believe will be a wrecking ball in the middle of someone's defense.

Couldn't agree more on both of the statements. Problem is Kendrick won't be around at 39

I guess I'm the only one who likes Kendricks.

Not at all. IMO he should be in the discussion should we really trade down into the 20s..and Im saying that as one of the few Bostic supporters.

Im really shocked that between the 7 mocks on NFL and CBS, only one has him in the first. I think that's silly, and I'd be shocked if he makes it past GB who could really use him....If he does end up being there at 39, its a no brainier for me.

Not at all. IMO he should be in the discussion should we really trade down into the 20s..and Im saying that as one of the few Bostic supporters.

Im really shocked that between the 7 mocks on NFL and CBS, only one has him in the first. I think that's silly, and I'd be shocked if he makes it past GB who could really use him....If he does end up being there at 39, its a no brainier for me.

I agree he is probably the best pure LB in the draft thats not an edge rusher. goes in the first-mid twenties.

It's kinda funny but 3 of the 4 mocks that were updated today have us getting Eddie Goldman in the 2nd... these guys must pay attention to Me. .. ha :rolleyes:

What drafts?

I like Goldman a lot, but I'd be surprised if he makes it out of the first round. 6 of the 7 mocks between NFL.com and CBS have him gone in the first.

What drafts?

I like Goldman a lot, but I'd be surprised if he makes it out of the first round. 6 of the 7 mocks between NFL.com and CBS have him gone in the first.

If that happens, then that would be THREE NT's going in the first round: Danny Shelton, Malcolm Brown, and Eddie Goldman. I don't see that happening. But let's say it did. That would mean Jordan Phillips is very likely there in the 2nd, and he'd be a great steal. The way I see it, either Goldman or Phillips is there in the second, and either would be a great value pick at that point.

If that happens, then that would be THREE NT's going in the first round: Danny Shelton, Malcolm Brown, and Eddie Goldman. I don't see that happening. But let's say it did. That would mean Jordan Phillips is very likely there in the 2nd, and he'd be a great steal. The way I see it, either Goldman or Phillips is there in the second, and either would be a great value pick at that point.

Most drafts I have looked at has all three going in the first round.