D Day/put up or shut up

Stinger226

Were getting down to the nitty gritty, and its time to see how smart we are.

We all dream about what we want but the reality will be quite different, so I will lay out what i think will happen.

First round trade: Cooper, Beasley, and Fowler are gone. I think someone wants Kevin White (who is still on the board), so we trade back.

St Louis Rams are going for it with a top defense they trade up for a stud WR for there new QB Foles. We get there first 13 and second 41. The valve chart is within 100 points.

13: We grab Danny Shelton/NT- he has valve down from 7 and fills a need.

39: Nelson Agholor/WR- add a quality wide out

41: Preston Smith/ DE- at 271 needs to add 15 lbs but has the frame to do it.

71: Laken Tomilson/OG- Long moving to OT and grab a starter.

4th round: Adrian Amos/FS- underrated prospect

5th round: Max Valles/OLB- a sleeper pick with upside

6th round: Craig Mager/CB- good size corner

We end up having a defensive minded draft with two Offensive starters included.

Not a fan of Preston Smith in a 3-4. Haven't looked at him much but his scouting report on NFL.com gives me a lot of info I don't like. Sounds like a player who wins in space and in the 3-4 DLineman don't play in space.

Id be a little surprised to see Tomlinson fall to the 3R. Depending on what position you see Shreff at I think hes the top guard in the class.

I like the other picks though.

Not a fan of Preston Smith in a 3-4. Haven't looked at him much but his scouting report on NFL.com gives me a lot of info I don't like. Sounds like a player who wins in space and in the 3-4 DLineman don't play in space.

Id be a little surprised to see Tomlinson fall to the 3R. Depending on what position you see Shreff at I think hes the top guard in the class.

I like the other picks though.

I was curious what you think would happen, not kinda a review of mine.

I heard Dan Shanko from Our Lads(a former scout) and it is one of his favorite players in the draft and thinks with a NFL workout regment, he can make it to 285. That would put him at the same size as Justin Smith.

48-15-9 in his last year, not bad stats.

I was curious what you think would happen, not kinda a review of mine.

I heard Dan Shanko from Our Lads(a former scout) and it is one of his favorite players in the draft and thinks with a NFL workout regment, he can make it to 285. That would put him at the same size as Justin Smith.

48-15-9 in his last year, not bad stats.

Looking at him more I'm coming around on him. Wouldn't hate the pick. For whatever reason he was off my radar and when reading his weaknesses before I posted I was turned off.

As for my final mock, I'm gonna go ahead and stand by my draftek mock from the other thread...

1- Amari Cooper WR

2- Jordan Phillips DT

3- Cedric Ogbuehi OT

4- James Sample S

5- Jake Ryan ILB

6- Sean Mannion QB

Looking at him more I'm coming around on him. Wouldn't hate the pick. For whatever reason he was off my radar and when reading his weaknesses before I posted I was turned off.

As for my final mock, I'm gonna go ahead and stand by my draftek mock from the other thread...

1- Amari Cooper WR

2- Jordan Phillips DT

3- Cedric Ogbuehi OT

4- James Sample S

5- Jake Ryan ILB

6- Sean Mannion QB

Im good with that draft, still think we grab at least one DE

Guest TerraTor
No trade.

7. Kevin White WR

39. Jordon Phillips DT

71. Denzel Perryman ILB

106.Derron Smith FS

142.Andy Gallik C

183 Zack Hodges OLB

Love This!

One minor tweak to my original:

1(7)-DANNY SHELTON, NT (I just get a feeling that the last few weeks have been a smokescreen, and the target gets back to him.)

2(39)-DORIAL GREEN-BECKHAM, WR, (Feels like another Moss to me)

3(71)-HRONISS GRASU, C, (Leader of the OL, great mobility, starts for a decade)

4(106)-ROB HAVENSTEIN, T, (Monster. Locks down RT and lets Long stay inside for multiple pro-bowls, fits with the new run-first philosophy)

5(142)-JACOBY GLENN, CB, (Great hands, good anticipation, great drive on the ball)

6(182)-JAKE RYAN, ILB, (Tackling machine. Good gap discipline. Leader. Great motor.)

One minor tweak to my original:

1(7)-DANNY SHELTON, NT (I just get a feeling that the last few weeks have been a smokescreen, and the target gets back to him.)

2(39)-DORIAL GREEN-BECKHAM, WR, (Feels like another Moss to me)

3(71)-HRONISS GRASU, C, (Leader of the OL, great mobility, starts for a decade)

4(106)-ROB HAVENSTEIN, T, (Monster. Locks down RT and lets Long stay inside for multiple pro-bowls, fits with the new run-first philosophy)

5(142)-JACOBY GLENN, CB, (Great hands, good anticipation, great drive on the ball)

6(182)-JAKE RYAN, ILB, (Tackling machine. Good gap discipline. Leader. Great motor.)

IO think we grab Shelton but dont like DGB, to risky of a pick,would rather have Nelson Agholor