Stupid SCORE Caller

bradjock

Guest TerraTor
He declared he knew what we were going to do. Said we were going to trade Cutler and the #6 to get Tennessee's #2. Then trade the #2 to Cleveland for their picks and Johnny Football.

I was laughing my ass off.

Ha!

So essentially we get out from Cutlers contract AND get 2 first round picks? What are we laughing at here? The fact that it'd never happen? Or you guys think it's bad?

the caller said her KNEW this was what was going to happen, and the fact it will never happen

So essentially we get out from Cutlers contract AND get 2 first round picks? What are we laughing at here? The fact that it'd never happen? Or you guys think it's bad?

The fact it would NEVER happen. That's like something stupid that happened in the movie Draft Day. Where the GM trades up to #1 to have a guy he could have had at #10. Then trades up again, only to trade down . . . but I don't like Johnny Football either.

The fact it would NEVER happen. That's like something stupid that happened in the movie Draft Day. Where the GM trades up to #1 to have a guy he could have had at #10. Then trades up again, only to trade down . . . but I don't like Johnny Football either.

The deal itself is something you consider. It more than likely isn't a 2015 move because your qb this year probably sucks, but future wise you free up cap space and get 2 first round picks.

The deal itself is something you consider. It more than likely isn't a 2015 move because your qb this year probably sucks, but future wise you free up cap space and get 2 first round picks.

The value Cutler has in that deal is ridiculous, just no way that just Cutler and the #7 gets you the 2.

The value Cutler has in that deal is ridiculous, just no way that just Cutler and the #7 gets you the 2.

Yep. Not to mention the shrewdness of it all. I don't think any team in the history of the NFL has traded up so they could trade down. Especially for more picks and Johnny Football.

Yep. Not to mention the shrewdness of it all. I don't think any team in the history of the NFL has traded up so they could trade down. Especially for more picks and Johnny Football.

I know its not even really worth continuing to discuss, but in the purposed deal Manziel is an after thought. You're freeing up a boatload of cash and getting 2 top 20 picks, that's why you make that deal....But ya, not gonna happen.

EXACTLY. That would be awesome.

Should we start a dream thread where we can pretend we picked the players everybody wanted?

I think it was a good pick. Now with round 2 lets trade back, if possible.

I didn't say it was realistic...but the value was great.