Hoping draft day jitters don't get to Pace

Chitownhustla

It wouldn't be Jitters it would be his plan. He thinks Mariota is the best QB in this and next years draft. Do what it takes Pace!!

If it was Andrew Luck they were trading the house for I would say yes.

Not Marriota , I like him but don't want to see the Bears trade the house for him.

It wouldn't be Jitters it would be his plan. He thinks Mariota is the best QB in this and next years draft. Do what it takes Pace!!

I'm ok with this. Sounds like there is some serious wheeling and dealing going on. If it's meant to be, it'll happen.

Thankfully Lovie came through and took Winston off the board.

It would be jitters in that he'd be trying to make the big splash, the fancy pick, to prove how smart he is. It is over ambitious, and would cost far too much for a team with so many holes. It reaks of "young manager".

It would be jitters in that he'd be trying to make the big splash, the fancy pick, to prove how smart he is. It is over ambitious, and would cost far too much for a team with so many holes. It reaks of "young manager".

It wouldn't have been jitters if they had it planned all along. It's not like it was someone they hadn't planned on drafting, and freaked out and went for it.

Edit: Jitters would be taking hundley or another qb now because the lost out on Mariota