Kevin White, #13

madlithuanian

Funny to see the video clip of White torching Alabama (w/ Collins in view).

That was the major Alabama flaw this year: coverage. Collins is a FS when the CBs are decent. But if the CBs are not good, like Alabama this year, then Collins is not as good. If picked, he will end up being a multi-year SS for the Bears barring injury.

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...2a-2d1c6ab5e566

I couldn't be more thrilled with the pick.

Kevin White, welcome to the best football franchise in the history of the universe.

:dabears

Excellent video. Thanks for sharing. I see why Pace is a huge fan. Looking forward to seeing what he does with AJ. Should be exciting!!!!

That was the major Alabama flaw this year: coverage. Collins is a FS when the CBs are decent. But if the CBs are not good, like Alabama this year, then Collins is not as good. If picked, he will end up being a multi-year SS for the Bears barring injury.

The coverage skills are why he has fallen, but he is still one of the best prospects left on the board and especially at Safety. If he is there at 39, I don't know how the Bears pass him up.