Bears draft Oregon C

bradjock

A little "meh" for me only because I thought this was a semi-deep draft at C and he doesn't seem to offer much position versatility. But not having an embarrassing pick in the first three rounds is nice.

He is our center for the next 10 years plus he is a born leader, have read that is his best trait. Montgomery was a stop gap but not were building. Could mean Ola or Leno.

I think we could be seeing Ola as our RT for the next few years,would have been a good place to grab a OT and will filled other spots.

A little "meh" for me only because I thought this was a semi-deep draft at C and he doesn't seem to offer much position versatility. But not having an embarrassing pick in the first three rounds is nice.

So far we have 3 starters drafted, when is the last time that has happened.

Our new Kreutz?

He is our center for the next 10 years plus he is a born leader, have read that is his best trait. Montgomery was a stop gap but not were building. Could mean Ola or Leno.

I think we could be seeing Ola as our RT for the next few years,would have been a good place to grab a OT and will filled other spots.

Still have a high 4th rounder for RT. One thing is the team has many unknowns on the line. Mills, Ola, Leno, Groy, Ducasse etc.

If La'el Collins slips to the Bears at 4 and they pick him, send the paramedics to my house.

It was reported on NFLN that Collins' agent said that if he was not chosen in the first 3 rounds he would sit out a year and enter the draft next year. With that in mind anyone wanting him better dradt him before the night is over or else write him off for this year's draft.

It was reported on NFLN that Collins' agent said that if he was not chosen in the first 3 rounds he would sit out a year and enter the draft next year. With that in mind anyone wanting him better dradt him before the night is over or else write him off for this year's draft.

Damn. Really? That's stupid.

He is our center for the next 10 years plus he is a born leader, have read that is his best trait. Montgomery was a stop gap but not were building.

I can't believe we're agreeing again.

Jason made a case for this guy some time ago and one of the things I like about him, besides his leadership capabilities, is his familiarity with Kyle Long. Should help in the long term aspect of the line in their knowing each other already and how the other works. Definitely ok with him being drafted in the 3rd and given his rather high rating, this was almost what you call a BPA.

Damn. Really? That's stupid.

Yep, heard it several times, said he would not sign a contract if drafted after the 3rd.

That being said, would he change his mind?

Even if he did, one good year and he would be a hold out wanting a new contract with 1st round money (my guess).