G. Jarrett DT Clem (60)

B. Hundley QB UCLA (63)

B. Petty QB Baylor (73)

J. Shaw CB USC (87)

M. Hardison DT Arz St (101)

R. Nunez-Roches DT S. Miss (104)

I. Ekpre-Olomu CB Ore (109)

D. Smith FS Fres (110)

With such an early pick in the round, I don't see Pace deviating from his current draft mentality. With that, a few of these guys should be available with the 7th pick in the round.

If they are not sold on Petty or Hundley, I would go Smith/Shaw/Ekpre and pray for Ryan in the 5th. So it would either be CB-LB-S or S-LB-Other in the last 3 rounds.

My personal board would be:

-TJ Clemmings - Don't care about the injury because he doesn't NEED to play right away, but too much talent to pass up.

-Derron Smith - Probably the best coverage safety left

-Anthony Harris - More of a SS, but can cover well enough to maybe challenge Mundy for a starting role

-Ifo Ekpre-Olomu - Another injury concern who doesn't have to play right away. His size doesn't seem to fit the scheme, but he'd be hard to pass up.

-Daryl Williams, OT, Oklahoma - The last OT I can see challenging Mills for the starting RT spot.

-Max Valles, LB, Virginia - Best pass-rushing LB left.

-Jake Ryan - Get a bit of a Chris Borland vibe from him.

And then, Pace had a QB he loved between Petty and Hundley, I would honestly be OK with that.

Player, Pos, College, (Big Board Rank)

L. Collins OT LSU (18)

T. Clemmings OT Pitt (50)

G. Jarrett DT Clem (60)

B. Hundley QB UCLA (63)

B. Petty QB Baylor (73)

J. Shaw CB USC (87)

D. Smith FS Fres (110)

With such an early pick in the round, I don't see Pace deviating from his current draft mentality. With that, a few of these guys should be available with the 7th pick in the round.

If they are not sold on Petty or Hundley, I would go Smith/Shaw/Ekpre and pray for Ryan in the 5th. So it would either be CB-LB-S or S-LB-Other in the last 3 rounds.

The first two picks are legitimately BPA types.

Grasu would not fall in that category, but is a born leader at a position that needs an upgrade.

If Pace holds true to BPA theory then it will beone of those picks on your list.

I personally think Shaw or Devin Smith should be the pick. They can contribute to special teams until they learn and be possible starters in a few years.

I think we wait one more round and if Collins is still on the board , we should role the dice.

Feels like real good value at FS is there. Maybe would last until the next pick?

The 4th round could be our first surprise. I would like to see Clemmings or IEO.

My picks for the rest of the rounds

4th: Jay Ajayi/RB---potential future starter.

5th: James Sample/FS-- lots of upside for a player new to the position

6ht: Zack Hodges/OLB-- special teams and then we see

One other tackle I've grown fond of the past 12 hours or so is Rob Crisp. Haven't heard much about him but NFL.com has him projected as a 3-4 round pick so he wouldn't be considered a reach.

At this point Id rather have JWebb out there over Mills.. #JWebbNation

Guest TerraTor

L. Collins OT LSU (18)

G. Jarrett DT Clem (60)

B. Hundley QB UCLA (63)

B. Petty QB Baylor (73)

J. Shaw CB USC (87)

D. Smith FS Fres (110)

Petty or Smith

L. Collins OT LSU (18)

G. Jarrett DT Clem (60)

B. Hundley QB UCLA (63)

B. Petty QB Baylor (73)

J. Shaw CB USC (87)

D. Smith FS Fres (110)

You left off Doran Grant that Scouts had ranked 86th overall. They have Gaines 94 and Ekpre #103. Our new scheme places more of an emphasis on corner coverage. IMO, after 3 rounds of the draft, corner is our thinnest position. We have Kyle Fuller, Allan Ball, and Tim Jennings. After that we have a bunch of special teams guys. CB is an area of great need and we can get a pretty good one in the 4th.