OT Tayo Fabuluje

bradjock

I read that article from SBnation. The character of this kid is really good. Initially I thought a kid who changes around from school to school, in and out of football, doesn't really have the dedication needed to succeed at the professional level. After reading his story and how he worked to take care of his sister and the struggles he's had with no parents around since high school he's done very well for himself. For all that he has gone through in his life he never got on the wrong path. He's had little experience on the field and little coaching so there's plenty of upside on his technique and I think he will put in the work now that he has the opportunity to focus on nothing but football.

I watched the sole video of him on draftbreakdown.com. He's a beast with tremendous power if he can just learn to stay lower he'll be moving people all over the field. In that one game against Oklahoma the DEs coming up against him just quit trying to get through or around him. He might need a year to put it together but he could very well be our starting RT for years to come.